1. If you have login issues or need new password, send us a message with your username and email address and we'll help. The Forum App is no longer active because we are now mobile-friendly. Just browse to SoWal.com/forum on your phone's browser and tap "add to home screen".
    Dismiss Notice

SoWal Music and Entertainment Feature of the Week: Marie's Barside

Discussion in 'Music and Nightlife' started by Danny Burns, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Danny Burns

Danny Burns Beach Fanatic

Jul 23, 2007
    Marie's has quickly become my, and many others', favorite place for lunch. Hanie, Marie and the entire staff always greet you with a smile and some of the best reasonably priced food on 30A. I especially like the Pho soup on Thursday's, but the quiche (and everything else I've had from the menu) is fantastic!

Now, Marie's has become a great place to hang out at night. There's live music from local favorites Kelsey Anna (Thursdays), Bill Evett (Fridays), Dannica Lowery (Tuesdays) and Destin Harmony (Early Fridays). Every Wednesday is Karaoke night...enjoy the food and sing along with your favorite hits. Saturday dance night features DJ Vladi's non-stop grooves. As I passed by while venue hopping during the 30A Songwriter's Festival, I found the parking lot full of cars and the place hopping!

Come on out for good food, great music and fun friends.

For more info about Marie's, and other South Walton happenings, visit SoWal.com's Event Calendar and SoWal.com's Live Music Calendar.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
  2. buster

buster Beach Fanatic

Feb 19, 2006