• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Danny Burns

Beach Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
Inlet Beach
www.myspace.com
Marie's has quickly become my, and many others', favorite place for lunch. Hanie, Marie and the entire staff always greet you with a smile and some of the best reasonably priced food on 30A. I especially like the Pho soup on Thursday's, but the quiche (and everything else I've had from the menu) is fantastic!

Now, Marie's has become a great place to hang out at night. There's live music from local favorites Kelsey Anna (Thursdays), Bill Evett (Fridays), Dannica Lowery (Tuesdays) and Destin Harmony (Early Fridays). Every Wednesday is Karaoke night...enjoy the food and sing along with your favorite hits. Saturday dance night features DJ Vladi's non-stop grooves. As I passed by while venue hopping during the 30A Songwriter's Festival, I found the parking lot full of cars and the place hopping!

Come on out for good food, great music and fun friends.

For more info about Marie's, and other South Walton happenings, visit SoWal.com's Event Calendar and SoWal.com's Live Music Calendar.

Last edited by a moderator: