• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Spencer

Beach Lover
Mar 27, 2006
My girlfriend has been wanting a puppy for quite some time and I guess I'm going to get her one. She wants a lap dog, something that won't grow up to be big. If anybody has or knows about any puppies, please let me know.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Last edited:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
My girlfriend has been wanting a puppy for quite some time and I guess I'm going to get her one. She wants a lap dog, something that won't grow up to be big. If anybody has or knows about any puppies, please let me know.

we found Lulu (yellow lab) online 5 years ago. drove to montgomery over thanksgiving to see the litter in a barn, picked her out, and she's the best ever.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Lab's are great dogs. Here is where I got my Kaycie baby nine years ago and her picture is on the web site. Warning if you go look you will have to buy!

http://kalispell.bigsky.net/lablady/

the hutch

oh this is so adorable. I really do want a new chocolate puppy, but got my hands full with one big yellow who can barely fit in the car as it is. would love to have two though... maybe when we move to the farm some day...:love:

hutch

Beach Lover
tootsie- Oh! go ahead and buy one. Your husband can walk and let the dogs ride. Kaycie is in the puppy pictures as Kaycie from GA. She does miss running around on our previous farm in GA not much land in FL. Heck I am buying a large tract of land in KY just for her. Marcin is a great wonderful breeder of labs and I highly recommend her puppies. You can pm if you have any questions. I too want another one!

the hutch

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
So Spencer, did you ever find a pup????:dunno:

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
There is a poster on the bullentin board at the Village Market for puppies for sale/or free!:love: Sooo adorable..wish I could take them all!!:lol:

Last edited: