• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

patticakes

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2005
Kansas
Just turned down a rental for this holiday weekend so condo can be shown without any issues. Give Ann Mosely at Pelican Seagrove office a call to set up a viewing - 850.231.1902.

Unplugged

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2005
Just turned down a rental for this holiday weekend so condo can be shown without any issues. Give Ann Mosely at Pelican Seagrove office a call to set up a viewing - 850.231.1902.
Thanks for the update pattiw - we are going to try to preview it for our clients, so we'll give her a call.

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Pattyw, I see that Kurt's virtual tour is now posted in your listing. I am glad to see it in there, because it helps to show off your beautiful condo.

hutch

Beach Lover
Patti;

If things do not work out. You may want try an auction/marketing firm.
National Auction Group out of Gasden, AL. sell high end properties all over the United States. They are the same auction group that tried to sell Kenny Rogers Farm in Athens, GA. Yes, they sold it, but the buyer did not go thru with the sell. :eek: Still in courts. They have done auctions of other properties in Destin, 30A areas and are very good at what they do. I have been to several of their auctions and they do an excellent job at screening potential buyers before allowing them to bid. Not cheap, but they may help you recover some of your money back.

http://www.national-auction.com/

Good Luck!

the hutch

bsmart

brain
Aug 19, 2005
Atlanta, GA.
pattiw, I forwarded your information to someone who may be interested. Good luck to you!