Jdarg
SoWal Expert
:nono1:
don't be a titty baby!
:nono1:
don't be a titty baby!
Stop that right now!!! Shouldn't you be at work or something?

don't be a titty baby!
Alright! You girls don't get your panties in a wad! Play nice.![]()

Gotothebeachmom, I am in complete agreement with you. What IS going on?![]()
I'm pretty sure I don't want to know, but I do know I want no part of the immaturity & mean-spirited remarks I read. Winos? Hammocks? Good God, life's too short to be so mean-spirited. Unbecoming & inappropriate. You gulls need to PLAY NICE!! Now excuse me while we go back to the regular programming.![]()

Gotothebeachmom, I am in complete agreement with you. What IS going on?![]()
I'm pretty sure I don't want to know, but I do know I want no part of the immaturity & mean-spirited remarks I read. Winos? Hammocks? Good God, life's too short to be so mean-spirited. Unbecoming & inappropriate. You gulls need to PLAY NICE!! Now excuse me while we go back to the regular programming.![]()

Someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? :roll:
