• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Friday's avatar

New posts
Alright! You girls don't get your panties in a wad! Play nice. :twisted:
 
Alright! You girls don't get your panties in a wad! Play nice. :twisted:

Gotothebeachmom, I am in complete agreement with you. What IS going on? :idontno:

I'm pretty sure I don't want to know, but I do know I want no part of the immaturity & mean-spirited remarks I read. Winos? Hammocks? Good God, life's too short to be so mean-spirited. Unbecoming & inappropriate. You gulls need to PLAY NICE!! Now excuse me while we go back to the regular programming. :rolling:
 
Gotothebeachmom, I am in complete agreement with you. What IS going on? :idontno:

I'm pretty sure I don't want to know, but I do know I want no part of the immaturity & mean-spirited remarks I read. Winos? Hammocks? Good God, life's too short to be so mean-spirited. Unbecoming & inappropriate. You gulls need to PLAY NICE!! Now excuse me while we go back to the regular programming. :rolling:

You are a titty baby too.:razz:
 
Gotothebeachmom, I am in complete agreement with you. What IS going on? :idontno:

I'm pretty sure I don't want to know, but I do know I want no part of the immaturity & mean-spirited remarks I read. Winos? Hammocks? Good God, life's too short to be so mean-spirited. Unbecoming & inappropriate. You gulls need to PLAY NICE!! Now excuse me while we go back to the regular programming. :rolling:

Well, EXXXCCCUUUUUSSSSEEEEE MMMMEEEEE. Who died and made you board monitor? :idontno:
 
Someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? :roll:

That's what you would think, Ocean Lover! I feel like I'm sitting in on a kindergarten thread. These gulls are acting very silly today. Maybe they've been TGIFing with the wine a little early? :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top