Hey, I totally agree with your cheese raper. Can't get by without it, as hooked as we are on Tuscan food and Parmigiano-Reggiano.yeah baybay!!!!!!!!
GO GIRL!!! :clap_1: :clap_1:Gotothebeachmom, I am in complete agreement with you. What IS going on?![]()
I'm pretty sure I don't want to know, but I do know I want no part of the immaturity & mean-spirited remarks I read. Winos? Hammocks? Good God, life's too short to be so mean-spirited. Unbecoming & inappropriate. You gulls need to PLAY NICE!! Now excuse me while we go back to the regular programming.![]()
:rofl: I don't like it.........I LOVE IT!!!!Here's my tool of choice.Hope GTTBD is tooooo busy to lurk today.
![]()
I totally agree!!!!!!!this is perfect. you win Friday's smartest wench award.
:funn: Every woman needs one of these...and somebody to pay for it!!!

All I need in life are 4 animals:
A jaquar in the garage, a mink on my back, a tiger in the bed, and a jackas# to pay for it all!![]()
I'm 0 for 4! :funn:
:funn:Looks like you have at least one judging from your hairdo.:funn:
A hair raising experience...Note the correction!Shouldn't post and pack! Not good for the marriage.
![]()

Note the correction!Shouldn't post and pack! Not good for the marriage.
![]()
Who said I was married?