• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Friday's avatar

New posts
Gotothebeachmom, I am in complete agreement with you. What IS going on? :idontno:

I'm pretty sure I don't want to know, but I do know I want no part of the immaturity & mean-spirited remarks I read. Winos? Hammocks? Good God, life's too short to be so mean-spirited. Unbecoming & inappropriate. You gulls need to PLAY NICE!! Now excuse me while we go back to the regular programming. :rolling:
GO GIRL!!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :floor: :rofl:

Here's my tool of choice. :biggrin: Hope GTTBD is tooooo busy to lurk today. :floor:
I don't like it.........I LOVE IT!!!!:lolabove:

this is perfect. you win Friday's smartest wench award.
I totally agree!!!!!!!
 
:funn: Every woman needs one of these...and somebody to pay for it!!!

I always heard all you need in life are 4 animals:

A jaguar in the garage, a mink on my back, a tiger in the bed, and a jackas# to pay for it all!:floor:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top