• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

never mind

New posts
OH NO! That blows. Get to feeling better Toots. I am ready to yoga with you.

I just PM'd her the Mango cold get better protocol. She'll be all good in no time. :biggrin:
 
I just PM'd her the Mango cold get better protocol. She'll be all good in no time. :biggrin:
you are not going to share.....:idontno: :roll: ...........:biggrin:
 
you are not going to share.....:idontno: :roll: ...........:biggrin:

I didn't get sick last year at all. Not sure if it was because I wasn't out as much cause I was sicker last year. But basically: Here's it in a nutshell.
Last year I took something called Greens Today
Secondly, everyone is swearing by this product called Airborne in CVS or any pharmacy. You take when you have been exposed to cooties. I used it even though I had a cold, and it worked really well.
Then I also faithly took Cold-eeze at the first sign of my cold. CVS too.
They are all natural. Antihistimines and over the counter remedies make me hyper and jittery. :creepy: I also took a turkey baster, 1 liter of warm water, 1 tsp. of salt, and tsp. of baking soda and blasted my nose with that :lol: since I am prone to sinus infections.
 
:eek:
I didn't get sick last year at all. Not sure if it was because I wasn't out as much cause I was sicker last year. But basically: Here's it in a nutshell.
Last year I took something called Greens Today
Secondly, everyone is swearing by this product called Airborne in CVS or any pharmacy. You take when you have been exposed to cooties. I used it even though I had a cold, and it worked really well.
Then I also faithly took Cold-eeze at the first sign of my cold. CVS too.
They are all natural. Antihistimines and over the counter remedies make me hyper and jittery. :creepy: I also took a turkey baster, 1 liter of warm water, 1 tsp. of salt, and tsp. of baking soda and blasted my nose with that :lol: since I am prone to sinus infections.


thanks Dr. Mango. I am prone to sinus infections too, so I guess I'll get my turkey baster out and blast my nose...:eek: I've also heard great things about airborne and plan to get some today. I'll try the cold-eeze as well.

I think the cold medicines (antihistimines) somehow contribute to a sinus infection, so I try to avoid them.

I gotta get well so I can drag Ms Kitty by the hair to yoga at Bridgettes. who else wants to go with, next week?
 
Last edited:
I want to do yoga let me know the date.time etc.

I used airborne on my Medd cruise/plane trip I never got sick. Heck it is worth a try.....I am not a med taker..

:eek:


thanks Dr. Mango. I am prone to sinus infections too, so I guess I'll get my turkey baster out and blast my nose...:eek: I've also heard great things about airborne and plan to get some today. I'll try the cold-eeze as well.

I think the cold medicines (antihistimines) somehow contribute to a sinus infection, so I try to avoid them.

I gotta get well so I can drag Ms Kitty by the hair to yoga at Bridgettes. who else wants to go with, next week?
 
I didn't get sick last year at all. Not sure if it was because I wasn't out as much cause I was sicker last year. But basically: Here's it in a nutshell.
Last year I took something called Greens Today
Secondly, everyone is swearing by this product called Airborne in CVS or any pharmacy. You take when you have been exposed to cooties. I used it even though I had a cold, and it worked really well.
Then I also faithly took Cold-eeze at the first sign of my cold. CVS too.
They are all natural. Antihistimines and over the counter remedies make me hyper and jittery. :creepy: I also took a turkey baster, 1 liter of warm water, 1 tsp. of salt, and tsp. of baking soda and blasted my nose with that :lol: since I am prone to sinus infections.
:eek: .......well....er....thanks for sharing!:floor: :floor:
 
:eek:


thanks Dr. Mango. I am prone to sinus infections too, so I guess I'll get my turkey baster out and blast my nose...:eek: I've also heard great things about airborne and plan to get some today. I'll try the cold-eeze as well.

I think the cold medicines (antihistimines) somehow contribute to a sinus infection, so I try to avoid them.

I gotta get well so I can drag Ms Kitty by the hair to yoga at Bridgettes. who else wants to go with, next week?[/quote]

Dammit!!! I'll miss it by one day!! :( :clap_1: :(
 
All those things Mango mentioned works for me too. Although my dr gave me a sinus irrigation system. :lolabove: Zicam works like Cold-eeze and that's what has been working for me lately. Both kids are sick right now with cold/asthma crap. :bang: Another reason I dislike fall in Ohio. It's going to be 78 degrees today but by tonight it's going to drop way down there.
 
Sorry you're having sig problems..I feel your pain, but I promised I would not speak of that again.:roll:

yep, I'm always up for a little "hen party"...anytime, girls.

:wub: yes, of course I knew. I just figured I should let it go and follow IBD's plan. :biggrin:

your doing good DD, havent fallen offf the wagon ;-)



and one for me also!!!!:clap_1: yummy!!!!

[quote=Tootsie;156441]I wonder what IBD's plan is that DD is also in on? hmmmmmmmmmmm.....
quote]

Our plan/promise to not speak of (animated tars) again:nono1: . :shock: We are trying to mourn in silence. :(

Sorry you're snotty!! Feel better soon--we got some serious..er, uh...."exercise" to do next week!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top