• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

never mind

New posts
:rolling: Did you really call us the ducks? If you did you didn't say it to my face. Those damn jello shots again. :lolabove: It was wonderful meeting you and your family as well. Anyone that hords toliet paper as got to be a pretty cool person. :D


I think he misunderstood what I was saying! That's my story and I'm sticking to it. He and the girls said they were the only people there that only had one name. I told him how to fix that!!!! :biggrin:

I am a toilet paper horder for sure. You just never know! :funn:
 
I think he misunderstood what I was saying! That's my story and I'm sticking to it. He and the girls said they were the only people there that only had one name. I told him how to fix that!!!! :biggrin:

I am a toilet paper horder for sure. You just never know! :funn:

hi - i am a toilet paper horder too - and my name is audie.... i have 36 rolls residing in the kitchen because i have no room for them elsewhere.
 
I am a toilet paper horder for sure. You just never know! :funn:

hi - i am a toilet paper horder too - and my name is audie.... i have 36 rolls residing in the kitchen because i have no room for them elsewhere.

:lolabove: They have help for this now. TP Horders Anonymous. (TPHA)They divide into separate groups. The heavy hitters go are put into the 2 ply group.:razz:
 
:lolabove: They have help for this now. TP Horders Anonymous. (TPHA)They divide into separate groups. The heavy hitters go are put into the 2 ply group.:razz:

oh god - i am addicted to 2-ply. is there a 12 step program ? i also hoard paper towels and oil of olay moisturinse !:D
 
:lolabove: They have help for this now. TP Horders Anonymous. (TPHA)They divide into separate groups. The heavy hitters go are put into the 2 ply group.:razz:

I guess admitting it is the first step. I will search the SoWal directory for a chapter of TPHA. :rofl:
 
I guess admitting it is the first step. I will search the SoWal directory for a chapter of TPHA. :rofl:

Atta girl, before this gets worse and you're hooked on the Brawny Man.:clap_1: :funn:
 
He's HOT! Wait.....he's not real, is he? :( It may too late. :shock:

Isn't the Brawny Man on that list of 101 Influential People thread who Never lived? :funn:
 
Last edited:
Dylan just got home from school. I'm hoping he has forgotton about the school skating party tonight. Is that bad?:roll:

No, I used to alway's hope mine would foreget about the school skating party. I hated going there. Now, he is old enough I can just drop him off, but I still hate having to get back in the car after work and after I have driven 20 miles home. UGH...good luck OL. I will wish for forgetfullness on Dylan's part.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top