• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Halloween Candy

New posts
We went to a house that was passing out Play Dough (sp?). The kids felt shafted, but I thought it was great. I could eat Whoppers until I bust. I like to let them melt in my mouth. :drool:
 
We went to a house that was passing out Play Dough (sp?). The kids felt shafted, but I thought it was great. I could eat Whoppers until I bust. I like to let them melt in my mouth. :drool:

Yeah, I think that's what the kids thought of my Teddy Grahams and oreos. But I thinked the Moms liked it.
 
:lolabove: ...like I would miss an opportunity to call Afunn a BOOB!!!

:floor: you cwazy gulls, you are too funny. I like the regular BF's better too. Ya know, the kids did not get one Reese's stix. I wonder if they stopped making them. They're kind of like the crispy bf but it's Reese's.
 
Twix.....my favorite. :wub:
 
GMA stated that Reese's pieces are the # 1 candy that is Bogarted FROM children's trick or treat bags BY THE PARENTS!!!!!
:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:
:floor:
:floor:
​
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top