Miss Kitty
Meow
I was waiting for you to tell her that!!
![]()
...like I would miss an opportunity to call Afunn a BOOB!!!I was waiting for you to tell her that!!
![]()
...like I would miss an opportunity to call Afunn a BOOB!!!OK...so now I am the idiot!No boob...this was a CRISPY Butterfinger.![]()
I have not had the CRISPY ones
....
Love your Tar JR...beautiful colors!I was waiting for you to tell her that!!
![]()
We went to a house that was passing out Play Dough (sp?). The kids felt shafted, but I thought it was great. I could eat Whoppers until I bust. I like to let them melt in my mouth.![]()
...like I would miss an opportunity to call Afunn a BOOB!!!
you cwazy gulls, you are too funny. I like the regular BF's better too. Ya know, the kids did not get one Reese's stix. I wonder if they stopped making them. They're kind of like the crispy bf but it's Reese's. 
GMA stated that Reese's pieces are the # 1 candy that is Bogarted FROM children's trick or treat bags BY THE PARENTS!!!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I can believe it. Yum!![]()