• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

flyforfun

Beach Fanatic
Oct 20, 2006
Birmingham, Al
Ok, this is my first post! Those are my balloons! I did have lots of traffic from those balloons this weekend, but no contracts! Were my balloons supposed to be blue? Any balloon etiquette would be greatly appreciated but not as much as a contract!:dunno: or:love:

See you should have used Hooter girls :rotfl: cause it takes their mind off the price or what ever they are signing. (see Bobby J, I told you I was a born real estate agent :roll: )

flyforfun

Beach Fanatic
Oct 20, 2006
Birmingham, Al
One indicator that the real estate market is heating up will be when Real Estate agents no longer have time to write these silly posts.

By this measure the market must still be dead.

Silly posts? :rotfl: This is what I call brain storming!:rotfl: BTW, the real estate market is controlled by the media, and when the media decides the correction is over, it will boom once again. :clap_1:

nmosley

Beach Comber
May 9, 2006
I totally agree with FlyforFun on the media control which, IMO applies not only to the RE market but extends to include control of pretty much everything the average person thinks these days...why do you think they call it "programming"?

These self-appointed Priests of Reality are the mind control for the wandering masses. Maybe we should all go back to school and become Journalists so that we can control the distribution of truth and reality for the good of mankind! I absolutely think that if people got off of all the flouride and toxins they take in daily, they could probably generate their own thoughts for once and learn to think past the "twaddle and prattle" that they are presented with day-after-day by the talking heads of nothingness...ok...enough ranting for today. That is about as fired up as I get... back to the cave :blush:

Babyblue

Beach Fanatic
Mar 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
See you should have used Hooter girls :rotfl: cause it takes their mind off the price or what ever they are signing. (see Bobby J, I told you I was a born real estate agent :roll: )

If you use a Hooter's girl to showcase a for sale sign is that not the same as using a blow up balloon? The only difference I see is flesh? :shock: Bobby what are your thoughts on this issue?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Lowering the balloon may be a board violation. Ask Bobby J. I am just not sure:dunno:
Well, in the case of the two balloons belonging to SuperMom26.2, they are on a sign post which is probably 6 foot tall, and the balloons are made of milar, so they will not drag the ground. On the other hand, if you raised those balloons, and Helium did leak out, the string might be long enough the the balloons would drag the ground and be in violation.

As a reminder to anyone posting regular balloons this weekend when the cold weather strikes, your balloons will be lucky to hold up four hours.

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
Wow to nmosley! I'm just trying to sell a few houses! I did 4 open houses this weekend and had 3 houses on office tour Tuesday. Maybe I am an overachiever, but I'm just going to keep on working hard to sell something! If my balloons got the attention of this forum, then maybe there is a buyer who saw them as well! Even if they are tacky! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!:lol: This whole balloon discussion led me to an idea - I will split the profits if you all help me - what about a balloon shaped in the form of the various styles of South Walton architecture - beach cottage, west indies, etc! Much more creative than the festive and tacky balloons! Did I jump the shark?