• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
You need a vacation.:rotfl:

YES!!! A vacation with Miss Kitty pestering him! :clap_1:

Skunkydoo...where in the everloving world do you find those pics?

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
That would be a sweet show, but I've got tix to the Guy Clark, Joe Ely, John Hiatt, Lyle Lovett Songwriters show in Atlanta that night. Damn conflicts...

chris, wow pretty amazing lineup. i think i heard about that show, or saw it mentioned on guy's website, just never moved on it. if joey has his own 722 by then, may need to send mine up with you for some 24/96 action.

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
chris, wow pretty amazing lineup. i think i heard about that show, or saw it mentioned on guy's website, just never moved on it. if joey has his own 722 by then, may need to send mine up with you for some 24/96 action.

Sure thing, let me know. The show is at the Tabernacle, couldn't find any reliable info on the venue's taping stance, nor on the actual tour's stance. We both know Guy is ok with it, but the others?

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Miss Kitty, have you ever participated in a rodeo? Let me be even more invasive-did you ride the mechanical bull during the Urban Cowboy craze? :dunno:

I did, and it involved a wet t-shirt contest and lot's of alcohol. :eek: