• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
I don't know about you guys, but I find myself reading every post that comes on this thread, and I am grateful to know so many caring people. You are not "virtual" friends -- You are real people with caring souls! Again, a special thanks to Kurt for putting this SoWal thing together! It has brought us all together in what might otherwise be a quiet little community in the offseason.

You and Kurt can take almost total credit, as far as I'm concerned. What you guys did during Ivan and Dennis gave this board real significance. Bravo to you both and to those who are continuing along in that spirit by helping IBD and others affected by this. :love: Merry Christmas. :clap_1:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
update.....
  • i know that many of you have sent things and I am thanking you now in case it was not written down b/c there is NO WAY that I could remember. I will try to pm you as soon as I can.
  • Santa is ready and Olivia will get EVERYTHING that she asked for plus a little extra ;-)
  • i went to my moms house today. i thought I did well . It was just a quick in and out to get important papers, and a few personal items
  • The FAA investigation continues and i have been told that they do not know when it will be over
  • the obituaries will be coming out tues and/or wed. Thursday night from 5-8 we are having a celebration for my mom and sisters life. All are invited. It is being held at the Village of South Walton banquet room. ( i think that is what they call it)
  • my moms funeral will be in Dothan, Alabama this upcoming sat
  • my sisters service will be very private and at a later date
  • for my mom and sister we do not want flowers but a donation made to Caring and Sharing or another South Walton charity. I believe that caring and sharing is closed until the new year. If someone reading this knows someone whom I can talk to about receiving donations on behalf of Deborah or Wanda please pm me their information. Thanks....
  • the food, the food, I can not begin to post how much it means :love: and how good it was :D . whomever made the steak/meat sauce my FatherInLaw wants the recipe if it is not an ancient family secret:D
  • I promise that tommorow I am going to try to take the whole day off. I am posting this so if someone catches me dealing with stuff they can call me out..:roll: :lol:
  • I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas:love: :love: :love:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
IBD, so sweet of you to post an update for us. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. Please have a peaceful Xmas with your in-laws, Les and Olivia.
Hugs and kisses:love:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Thank you for your gift, IBD. May God keep you and bless you and your family. Please know that we feel your thankfulness and don't expect anything else from you. :love:

All I ask is that little ibd tell us what Santa brought! :clap_1: Tell her Santa just left stockings full of funn for my kids!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
IBD, you continue to amaze me. I hope you have a peaceful day off. Love to all. :love:

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
IBD,
I'm sure you are already aware of this but there's lots of love and support over on the Abaco message board too. :love:

Hope Little IBD is enjoying her Christmas stuff ~

abacomah

Beach Lover
Dec 25, 2006
As johnrudy indicated, love and support from a member of the AbacoMessageboard. IBD I believe you are a friend of Allison's who is a friend of my daughter, AbacoRica. It is a small world. Warm prayers and wishes your way during this difficult time.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
As johnrudy indicated, love and support from a member of the AbacoMessageboard. IBD I believe you are a friend of Allison's who is a friend of my daughter, AbacoRica. It is a small world. Warm prayers and wishes your way during this difficult time.
Oh my gosh!!! What a small world indeed!!!!! I love your daughter!!!! :love:
Glad you have found your way to this board! :welcome: :welcome:

Last edited:

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I thought about lil' IBD all day today. (Isn't it funny how someone you don't know can occupy your thoughts!) I hope she had a great christmas and that Santa spent a little extra time dropping off gifts for her last night! My thoughts and prayers are with you all.