• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

KansasBorn/30ABound

Beach Lover
Apr 9, 2005
Atchison, Kansas
We stayed in Seagrove at One Seagrove Place last May. This year we rented a house right on the Beach "Bright and Breezy" in Inlet Beach and was wondering what Inlet Beach was like? Any comments are appreciated.

KansasBorn/30ABound said:
We stayed in Seagrove at One Seagrove Place last May. This year we rented a house right on the Beach "Bright and Breezy" in Inlet Beach and was wondering what Inlet Beach was like? Any comments are appreciated.

It's next to Rosemary Beach. That's pretty nice. I run through both when I'm down there :cool: It's an eaisy walk to Seacrest Beach too. Right at the start of 30A where the bike trail begins. That's pretty cool :cool:

SoWalSally

Beach Fanatic
Feb 19, 2005
Inlet Beach is nice. The Terrace Restaurant there is very good. And you'll want to spend time in Rosemary Beach. Also check out Helen McCall Park on Lake Powell.

babyjosie98

Beach Comber
Jan 19, 2007
St.Louis Mo (Dittmer)
We are renting a house in Inlet beach called Victorian Secret..The week of Memorial day. It is supposed to be right across from Rosemary beach and we will be within walking distance to all the shops ect....

We are very excited!

We are planning a small beach wedding for that Wednesday.

We are thinking of having the wedding dinner at the Terrace restaurant afterwards.

What time of day do you guys suggest the wedding taking place. Since most of you posting live there?

We have been to this area 3 times and love it. We have stayed in Seagrove two of the times.

Is sunset going to be way too windy??? Mornings I am too puffy!! So that is out! :rotfl: Thanks for any advice??

Last edited:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
We are renting a house in Inlet beach called Victorian Secret..The week of Memorial day. It is supposed to be right across from Rosemary beach and we will be within walking distance to all the shops ect....

We are very excited!

We are planning a small beach wedding for that Wednesday.

We are thinking of having the wedding dinner at the Terrace restaurant afterwards.

What time of day do you guys suggest the wedding taking place. Since most of you posting live there?

We have been to this area 3 times and love it. We have stayed in Seagrove two of the times.

Is sunset going to be way too windy??? Mornings I am too puffy!! So that is out! :rotfl: Thanks for any advice??

:dunno: So how puffy do you get? :funn:

I don't live there by the way, I just visit every chance I get. I am sure some of the folks on the board will help out.