• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Non-confrontational topic

New posts
LOL at this thread. Radar Love was the first single I ever bought, but I have to agree now that it pretty much sucks. Also can't stand Whitney or Celine, and I'll add Mariah Carey to the list - just don't like "vocal gymnastics" period (that's what my choir director in high school called it, and I also have heard it referred to as "oversinging." It's why I can't watch American Idol without cringing.)

As for other songs that just plain get on my nerves, the ones that pop into my head right at this moment are "Get Outta My Dreams" by Billy Ocean and "Little Jeanie" by Elton John. Oh yeah, and anything country and over-the-top sappy like "Don't Take the Girl" by Tim McGraw (and I'm sure I'll catch a lot of slack for that one. I know it's a sweet song but they just played it into the ground.)
 
I'm with you too Linda on the country stuff. I know lots of folks love it, but me, not so much. I do like that one song Dance...or something like that by that lady LeAnne Womack??
 
I'm with you too Linda on the country stuff. I know lots of folks love it, but me, not so much. I do like that one song Dance...or something like that by that lady LeAnne Womack??

"I hope you dance." It's a nice sentiment. I like that one too. It's nowhere near as sappy as "Don't take the girl."
 
"I hope you dance." It's a nice sentiment. I like that one too. It's nowhere near as sappy as "Don't take the girl."

Yeah, that's it! :biggrin:
 
the Stevie Wonder impression from the young man from India on American Idol: got me up off the couch and started dancing! My kids' were embarrassed but who cares!
Might get booted off here, but I also love Contemporary Gospel - Barlow Girls, Matthew West and Casting Crowns!

That kid was great! He really was a good singer.

And I :wub: BarlowGirl! You'd probably also like superchic[k] and the David Crowder band.
 
I'm behind you Miss Kitty. I even like the "Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald"--there, my dirty little secret is out!

I saw him in concert in h.s. :wub: 4th row seats :wub: "If You Could Read My Mind"...still gets me.

Muscrat Love...........:puke: :puke: :puke:

Here, let me join you...:puke:
 
2 more songs i despise are christmas songs

wonderful christmas time - paul mccartney -:bang:

so this christmas - :banging: for some reason these songs are like nails on a chalkboard to me
 
2 more songs i despise are christmas songs

wonderful christmas time - paul mccartney -:bang:

so this christmas - :banging: for some reason these songs are like nails on a chalkboard to me


Me too! Change stations when they play.
 
2 more songs i despise are christmas songs

wonderful christmas time - paul mccartney -:bang:

so this christmas - :banging: for some reason these songs are like nails on a chalkboard to me

WORST OF ALL TIME!
 
2 more songs i despise are christmas songs

wonderful christmas time - paul mccartney -:bang:

so this christmas - :banging: for some reason these songs are like nails on a chalkboard to me

Add Feliz Navidad to the list.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top