• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
IBD, I've already got tickets to go see Billy Joel in Orlando that same night, February 10th! Oh how I wish I could be cloned....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I've seen Jimmy, but never (even though I have every album) had the chance to see Billy Joel. I did have tickets once to go see him in New Orleans but had a motorcycle accident the day of show (not hurt) but didn't have the brains to rent a car and drive over, duh!:sosad:

But that was 20 years ago when I was young and stoopid.:roll:

Now I'm just old and stoopid!:rotfl:

I'm getting emails from my parrot head group of all the places around Panama City where to buy the new beer. I'll look again tomorrow.

I'll listen to Buffet all the way down and back to Orlando, and after the Billy Joel concert, I'll drink Landshark Lager!:D

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
OK sounds great, Billy Joel..... Hey have you heard about the parrothead cruise that the atlanta parrot heads do every year to raise money for breast cancer??? That is where some of the photos i posted of Rox and Barry were from. what a blast......you may want to go sometimes, it is quite a party for sure.....
http://www.parrotheadcruise.com/

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
OMG! Last year I did the Jim Brickman Valentine Cruise www.jimbrickman.com. I had the time of my life, but a Jimmy Buffet cruise? I would probably explode!:lolabove:
I'll bring it up at our Membership meeting tonight and see if anyone is familiar with it. I'm having fun on this ship in my mind already just thinking about it. Thanks for sharing. Wow.

Hmmm. My wheels are spinning.....

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
IBD, I've already got tickets to go see Billy Joel in Orlando that same night, February 10th! Oh how I wish I could be cloned....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I've seen Jimmy, but never (even though I have every album) had the chance to see Billy Joel. I did have tickets once to go see him in New Orleans but had a motorcycle accident the day of show (not hurt) but didn't have the brains to rent a car and drive over, duh!:sosad:

But that was 20 years ago when I was young and stoopid.:roll:

Now I'm just old and stoopid!:rotfl:

I'm getting emails from my parrot head group of all the places around Panama City where to buy the new beer. I'll look again tomorrow.

I'll listen to Buffet all the way down and back to Orlando, and after the Billy Joel concert, I'll drink Landshark Lager!:D
I saw Billy J and Elton J together in Atlanta...they were both wonderful. You will truly enjoy Billy!!! Get good and primed......:D (but not so much so that you can't see the stage......;-) )

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
Has anyone had the Landshark Lager yet? They had it at the meeting Friday night and I missed it! I need to go 'shark' hunting I guess.:D

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
...IN 2006, JIMMY BUFFETT PLANNED A COOPERATIVE PROJEST WITH ANHEUSER-BUSCH BREWING COMPANY TO PRODUCE HIS OWN BEER UNDER THE MARGARITAVILLE BREWING LABEL. LANDSHARK LAGER WILL ONLY BE SOLD IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA AT AT MARGARITAVILLE RESTAURANTS. LANDSHARK LAGER WILL BE AVAILABLE ON YOUR GROCERS SHELF STARTING MONDAY, JANUARY 15TH!!! JIMMY BUFFETT AND HIS TOURS WILL NO LONGER BE SPONSORED BY CORONA, HE WILL NOW BE SPONSORED BY LANDSHARK LAGER AND MARGARITAVILLE TEQUILA. ...

Has anyone tried this beer yet? I had a list from my Parrot Head group of where to buy it in Panama City, but haven't bought any yet.

Also, anyone going to the concert in Tallahassee February 10th? Let me know. I won't be able to make it, but would like to live vicariously through you-come back with details for me!

Introducing "Kitty Van Gogh" in honor of my 300th posting in just over 30 dayz.

dka:drink:

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:rotfl: ...I was reading and thought...what was I smoking when I posted that my brother was a member of the Parrotheads of PCB????? This is really funn and confusing at the same time. :D /:blink:

Kitty Van Gogh is inspiring...does she have both of her ears?

Last edited:

bennedy

Beach Lover
Dec 8, 2006
:drink: I believe that the Village Market at Seagrove has Landshark Lager
...IN 2006, JIMMY BUFFETT PLANNED A COOPERATIVE PROJEST WITH ANHEUSER-BUSCH BREWING COMPANY TO PRODUCE HIS OWN BEER UNDER THE MARGARITAVILLE BREWING LABEL. LANDSHARK LAGER WILL ONLY BE SOLD IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA AT AT MARGARITAVILLE RESTAURANTS. LANDSHARK LAGER WILL BE AVAILABLE ON YOUR GROCERS SHELF STARTING MONDAY, JANUARY 15TH!!! JIMMY BUFFETT AND HIS TOURS WILL NO LONGER BE SPONSORED BY CORONA, HE WILL NOW BE SPONSORED BY LANDSHARK LAGER AND MARGARITAVILLE TEQUILA. ...

Has anyone tried this beer yet? I had a list from my Parrot Head group of where to buy it in Panama City, but haven't bought any yet.

Also, anyone going to the concert in Tallahassee February 10th? Let me know. I won't be able to make it, but would like to live vicariously through you-come back with details for me!

Introducing "Kitty Van Gogh" in honor of my 300th posting in just over 30 dayz.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Jfunn has had some.

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
:rotfl: ...I was reading and thought...what was I smoking when I posted that my brother was a member of the Parrotheads of PCB????? This is really funn and confusing at the same time. :D /:blink:

Kitty Van Gogh is inspiring...does she have both of her ears?

Who is your brother?

The Parrot Head Club is sort of like this. Everyone has a nickname, very few know each other's real name. I use the same name there as I do here, "drunkkenartist" (Imagine that).

At the last meeting a guy walked up to me and said, "I read all about you on the site. Thanks for the ParrotHead plug!" Then the crowd pushed by and I didn't get another word in with him. I LOVE that group! What a blast.

I may not have found the Landshark Lager, but I've found everything else along the way!

In re to Kitty Van Gogh. She only has one ear. As for the "yellow" stuff on her head; resembles Van Gogh's Starry Night painting, and the general out of focusness of the pic reminded me of him. Not to mention the goatee caused by the reverse coloring. Too funny if I may say so myself, and of course I will.

Last edited: