• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
:clap_1: :clap_1: Fantastic article...now I can share with my friends who do not understand this place I visit.:rotfl: No axe murderers here.:D

Kurt you certainly do deserve lots of credit! :clap_1:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
you better go study that funn thread. wherever it is...

skunkape - do you know the answer to this important sowal question, when you happen to meet a sowaller? how do you spell funn?

I think I have a loose grasp on the spelling;I was just trying to help the newbies who are asking WTF is up with 'funn'?:lol:

lindatat

quirty
Jul 14, 2005
Too far from the beach (Chicago 'Burbs)
:clap_1: :clap_1: Fantastic article...now I can share with my friends who do not understand this place I visit.:rotfl: No axe murderers here.:D

Kurt you certainly do deserve lots of credit! :clap_1:

Too funny - whenever I tell people about all the Sowallers I've met, they instantly assume there must be an axe murderer in the bunch - so far, so good - haven't met one yet (that I know of anyway!)

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005
Too funny - whenever I tell people about all the Sowallers I've met, they instantly assume there must be an axe murderer in the bunch - so far, so good - haven't met one yet (that I know of anyway!)

don't be so quick to judge - we are staying together for 5 days in april :evil:

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
My kids do not get it either. When my sister found out I'd actually "met someone from the internet", she freaked. But then she prefers to vaca in PCB and thinks 30A is boring so her opinions are not filed as important. :D

Last edited:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
My kids do not get it either. When my sister found out I'd actually "met someone from the internet", she freaked. But then she prefers to vaca in PCB and thinks 30A is boring so her opinions are not filed as important. :D
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I think I might faint....