• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Is Anybody Else Having Trouble

New posts
SoWal is up more than most of the other sites I visit...

But it's frustrating when, at home, I have to REPEATEDLY log in :whack: to make a post, to reply, to go to the lounge, etc...that may be an issue with my connection instead of the website.
 
YES! I can get to the site but then not be able to pull up a thread. This happened about 6 minutes ago.
 
Maybe we all need to pitch in and get a bigger faster server!!!!! :biggrin: I for one would hate to see this site die, I think I might die. :eek:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top