I just realized how addicted I am, like when your phone service goes out or Dish Net. goes out during a storm.....It's skeery!
![]()
Yes and I thought it was big brother here at work.![]()
LOL - I'm always afraid that they will limit our surfing abilities at work too. And then I wonder what I will do if I need a Sowal fix - skeery indeed!!!!!
You and me both. I am actually quite amazed that I can work and Sowal at the same time.
BIFF- you changed your tar![]()
![]()
!!
ok- back to subject at hand...
I know. And weren't Biff's and Audie's the only two animated ones left?:shock:BIFF- you changed your tar![]()
![]()
!!
ok- back to subject at hand...
OMG! You're the only person I know that has ever heard of a Potcake!I was having trouble earlier with it being slow, seems fine now?
Johnrudy.... are those pictures of Potcakes? Did you adopt one?:clap_1:
OMG! You're the only person I know that has ever heard of a Potcake!
Yes, I'm trying to adopt one of these little guys. Six of them have been brought over from Abaco and they are now in Atlanta, being spayed, nuetered, micro chipped, etc. My son and I have just about talked Mr. JR in to adopting! When we were in the Abacos last summer, we fell in love with these friendly pups that roam the streets. So cute to see them run and play in the ocean.
Here's another picture of one in this litter.

pulling up SoWal? I keep getting web page not available.