• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
And DD:love: :love: You're one of the reasons I love SoWal and SoWal.com (even though we don't see each other much, but that should change over time beginning in late April!).

:love: :love: You're tops in my book.

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
I'm not sure but I think I may have seen TheSheep this weekend in SoWal! An angry looking man wearing a "I visited SoWal and all I got was this lousy shirt." , flipped me off at the 395 intersection.
Crack me up!!! :lol: Where's that smiley??
That shirt should be added to the sowal clothing repertoire.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I'm not sure but I think I may have seen TheSheep this weekend in SoWal! An angry looking man wearing a "I visited SoWal and all I got was this lousy shirt." , flipped me off at the 395 intersection.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lolabove:

Crack me up!!! :lol: Where's that smiley??
That shirt should be added to the sowal clothing repertoire.
love this!!

JoshMclean

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
Wow, can't believe I just found this thread. It's quite obvious that the Sheep is just wanting to tout Cape San Blas over this area. I remember their first posts when they were discussing developing.

No need to even join this forum, we don't need anymore development in our area at this time..Sheep. You can continue to do as you wish over there, yet I for one, am not interested. :blush:

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound

:lolabove: :funn: :funn: I :love: you TripleB!

Just wanted to tell everyone he is just as funny and sexy in person!!!:love:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
You are more the rare SoWallian with so much freespace, my queries are directed to those that have chosen, say, Rosemary Beach than your estate.

hmmm. well, some folks love rosemary beach and watercolor type developments (side by side houses). we enjoy them as far as visiting or staying for a weekend - they are truly wonderful vacation destinations. I adore Seaside and pretend to be a tourist there quite often! but, for living my normal life - no thanks. I need and desire peace, on the bay. But, some folks love living in the middle of it all. and believe it or not, there are some rather private homes in Rosemary Beach (and other 30A resort towns) - tucked back. you have not seen them because you would really have to look hard to find them.

I think I would rather live in Bruce (north of here) to be quite honest. But, sowal offers a lot of the things that are perfect for our family right now.

our favorite thing about this area is Grayton Beach. it's our year round playground.

TripleB

Beach Fanatic
Jul 15, 2006
Huntsville, AL
Sheep, I think you have a whacked-out view of life in SOWAL if you think that the only living options are Rosemary Beach or something north of the bay among the mere mortals. Might I suggest you take your next holiday in Mossy Head-BYOKY:funn:
TheSheep, maybe Chernobyl is you cup o' tea. Plenty of solitude and cute 3 headed ducks. It may make your outlook on life completely radiant! We will await your glowing review after your trip.

seacrestkristi

Beach Fanatic
Nov 27, 2005
oh...Every kind of people, make the world go round... :cool: Good thing. What if everybody wanted a secluded lot? :dunno: :eek:
Gosh I :love: love it everywhere down there. I :love: Seacrest. I would really love a secluded lot on the bay or in Cape San Blas, or in Seacrest as long as it had some big trees. Nothing like a very old tree or 2 or 3 or 100.

I felt as if my heart had been ripped out when I arrived at our townhouse and developers had torn down all the trees on either side including a very old beautiful twisted up pine tree, home to a special little bird. :sosad: If only I'd been there I'm so sure I coulda talked them into leaving it. They then planted a straight line of those big poisonous bushes instead, oleanders. :eek: That was a couple years ago...On the other side it still sits empty with weeds as construction has stopped for now it appears. I guess I need to move on...It just... hurt so bad...:cool: Wow, I need a music note smiley today!:D

Last edited:

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Driving 30-A to work this morning (2 miles from home) I couldn't help but think how fortunate I am to have a laid back job, be able to look at the beach on my way, check out my million dollar neighborhood with palm trees and poodle balls nicely groomed, and see the tourist in town enjoying themselves jogging, walking pets, eating at local establishments, and getting ready for a beautiful day at the beach. "Paradise"....................What a place! ;-)