• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
P4030003sm.jpg

This evening, west bound traffic on 30A was backed up almost all the way from Seaside to Cassine Gardens. I cannot believe that NatureWalk will be allowed to add more traffic to the future Beach Club. I think Seaside might have surpassed July 4 weekend crowds this week. All indicators show that this year will be extremely busy for SoWal vacationers.

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
P4030003sm.jpg

This evening, west bound traffic on 30A was backed up almost all the way from Seaside to Cassine Gardens. I cannot believe that NatureWalk will be allowed to add more traffic to the future Beach Club. I think Seaside might have surpassed July 4 weekend crowds this week. All indicators show that this year will be extremely busy for SoWal vacationers.
Hopefully they'll go to the theatre. I heard about the crowds! :eek:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Atlanta Spring Break is the event. These people on the lawn are there for the free Tuesday night concert. One would think Sheryl Crowe was playing, but she wasn't.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:eek: ...when will they go home?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Miss Kitty, quick, put out the rumor that there will be free wine and cheese at Owl's Head every night you are in Watercolor:creepy:

:lolabove: ...looks like the "F" balcony will be extra noisy if this is still going on when I get there! :D

That's just crazy!

Beach Bimmer

Beach Fanatic
May 2, 2006
South Walton
We've had to get into Seaside early and leave late past few days...and if it rains this week, all our Georgia friends will be in Fired Up!

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
We've had to get into Seaside early and leave late past few days...and if it rains this week, all our Georgia friends will be in Fired Up!

Wow- I better sneak in and finish my mug soon, huh? Y'all are getting bizzy bizzy bizzy...

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
I haven't checked my mail all week...the traffic: vehicular, bicycle, kids, and oblivious adults......it's too much. the mail will have to wait. When will they leave??????:dunno: