• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Post the lyrics. When/where can I hear this song live?
see the first post in this thread. Green Hit will be at Amore, starting at 4:20pm on 4/20. Ask Will (guitar player) to play Smiling Joe. BTW, it is an instrumental, as are all of their songs.

TNJed

Beach Fanatic
Sep 4, 2006
Seagrove Beach, FL
It's Hitler's birthday, date of Columbine massacre, and ... well, you know the other one.

Wow, what is it about April? I just saw that today 4/19 is the anniversary of the Branch Davidian/Waco thing AND the Oklahoma City bombing. Though I believe the bombing happened this same date because of Waco, that's a lot of unfortunate history for these couple of days.

No wonder 420 exists for what it is now. People gots to chill!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Wow, what is it about April? I just saw that today 4/19 is the anniversary of the Branch Davidian/Waco thing AND the Oklahoma City bombing. Though I believe the bombing happened this same date because of Waco, that's a lot of unfortunate history for these couple of days.

No wonder 420 exists for what it is now. People gots to chill!
If I correctly recall, the Columbine shooting was done so in celebration of Hitler's birthday.

This wimpy jerk, Cho, had referenced the guys behind Columbine.

Waco was supposedly retaliation for the FBI's destruction of the Branch Davidian compound.

I think that many of these crazy nuts like the symbolism they find in doing things on particular dates. Look at 9/11. (for emergency, dial 911).

They are all nuts. Personally, I'm glad that Cho killed himself so that he could come back and file a lawsuit against the school for not getting him mental help.

Panhandler

Beach Lover
Jun 22, 2006
In the panhandle, man...
Waco was supposedly retaliation for the FBI's destruction of the Branch Davidian compound.

I think you meant Waco was the FBI's destruction of the Branch Davidian compound. The Oklahoma City bombing was retaliation for that destruction and the unwarranted government slaughter at Ruby Ridge...
Is it me, or is this web of domestic terrorism getting more complex?

Either way, it's hard to make sense of :sosad:...

Can't we just talk about mj all the time? :dunno: Sticky Icky? :dunno: Phat buds? :dunno: The herbal essence? :dunno: Bong Marley? :dunno: Thai stick? :dunno: Some cheeba? :dunno: Cheech and Chong? :dunno: Chronic? :dunno: Homegrown? :dunno: Hocus Pocus? :dunno:

Last edited: