• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Just trying to come up with ideas on how we can save trees. I thought everyone was doing it. :dunno::funn:
Are you OCD like I am? I count the squares as I pull them off the roll. It's not that I'm so worried about trees -- I'm just into numerology and patterns and thus obsessed with certain numbers. I taught a course about geniuses recently. Not to say that I'm a genius, but they are typically OCD and into numbers and patterns as well.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Are you OCD like I am? I count the squares as I pull them off the roll. It's not that I'm so worried about trees -- I'm just into numerology and patterns and thus obsessed with certain numbers. I taught a course about geniuses recently. Not to say that I'm a genius, but they are typically OCD and into numbers and patterns as well.
What do you mean "squares?" I thought everyone was budgeted one square per visit?

MAN-go

Beach Lover
Sep 21, 2006
with Mango

Darling, those "in" the know seized that behaviour back in the Middle Ages around the same time of blood leeching to remove disease.

The real gentry use gold encrusted paper without perforation. ;)

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach

Now will a scientific mind pull TP off based on output? :dunno: :razz:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
What do you mean "squares?" I thought everyone was budgeted one square per visit?

The funny thing is, you CAN use one square--just like certain singers--but only if they're double ply. Which kinda defeats the purpose. :lol:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Is it just me, or are things getting stranger and stranger around here? :dunno: