• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Have I taken a crazy pill...:blink:
I think anyone posting in this thread has to be taking a crazy pill, myself included. According to fabian, I need meds. He never mentioned you needing meds, but I'll share. If I need meds, then fabian needs a smoothie with a bunch of spirulina. There's nothing like being cleaned out.

Last edited:

2bfabian

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
on grand lagoon
Yes, It is true. But on many occasions I plainly tried to state I did not want present Realtors involved in as much as the comments that were made could not be directed at them because They had just been hired.

And I choose not to mention the ones I'm referring about because they no longer work for me. Through this dialog you would concede I don't have problems speaking my mind even to those I know.

My problem is on the issue of prices it has never been a problem with my present Realtor. And on many occasions I have stated this,yet we keep coming back to them hoping in some way I will name the names of the old one's I dislike. I don't roll like that, you have often seen that if I am wrong I have no problem expressing remorse.

But on this point you missed the mark. Please give me the credit to be able to dialog with someone when I need to. If it was my intention to ever put my Realtor down then why did I make the comment in post 155,180 and have you follow up by saying oh guess what I already called them and told them to read all the crap you were writing about them.

How many times did I say not present Realtors. My Realtor in PCB said I wasn't asking enough so how is it your argument on me not wanting prices to drop in south Walton can it in any way be referred back to him.

You didn't want to except the premise that my problem is with Realtors in General. Trying to provoke dialog not going and starting to single specific Realtors out and talk crap about them.

you would concede that I did not know you had talked to my parents Realtors and yet what statement was made. I find this very telling that you would try to make it look like that and believe you me, if you are the man I think you are an apology is in order.

post 189 has so many inaccuracy's that i am not going to even dignify answering them. THIS IS WHAT I MEAN,SAY ANYTHING WHETHER ITS TRUE OR NOT.

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
fabian, I seem to recall you stating that you messed up by not getting your former Realtor to list your property, since he was so good. That statement says nothing nice in the least bit, about your present Realtor, no matter if you hired him yesterday.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
jOE YOU NEED TO APOLOGIES TO MY REALITORS.
To Fabian's Real(i)tors, I'm sorry that you have to read through all of fabian's ramblings about how terrible Realtors are.

Now, you, fabian, need to apologize to them too, since you got them to list property which you are not really actively trying to sell, thereby costing your Realtors time and money.

2bfabian

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
on grand lagoon
very funny, Yes you are right when you say I wished I had kept Don Nations because the property i have on the beach would have been sold 2 years ago.

How does that reflect on my present Realtor . Let me answer for you and say none at all. If I didn't have faith in his ablity I wouldn't be using him, but I am sure you have his name too. How many times have you heard me say my present Realtors are not thin skinned like you. They Just happen to be grown ups.

Just curious,are you on the pipe or just out of meds?

Last edited:

beachbob

Beach Comber
Apr 29, 2007
reading this page is much more fun than watching an episode of cops on tv. :clap_1: 2bfabian, i'm glad you are trying really hard to improve your grammar. good job, i can finally start reading at a normal speed again.

Last edited:

2bfabian

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
on grand lagoon
Is it your belief that your IQ is above 80? I'm just curious because I was going to mail you a book that I feel you could use and that is everything your 3rd grader should know.

You have definitely been giving me practice on how to raise another baby.

Get off that pipe Joe.

2bfabian

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
on grand lagoon
Every Tuesday and Thursday before my wife was pregnant we would go down town to help some church groups feed the homeless.

I said that to say this.Joe, if you don't get off that pipe I Will have to start feeding you!!!!

Last edited: