• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

reedtsu

Beach Comber
Apr 17, 2005
Pt Washington
I apologize if it is out of place, I am new to this forum and just noticed the end there with a Red Bay listing. I just skipped around to try to catch up. From what I did read the thread was about how some properties are listed much lower than other comps and that if all Realtors got together to set a high price ...... BTW, I think that would violate an anti trust law.....

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Join on in the funn, reedstu. Since not everyone has mls access, perhaps you will share the info of this listing, and show how that compares to fabian's 40 acres on the river.

2bfabian

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
on grand lagoon
It would be nice Joe if you saw my property before trying to compare it to anything in Wal co.

You may think you have seen beautiful property, but until you have seen my dad's property I think you need to hold off with the comparison's

And for goodness sakes, please don't go by those photo's that were made of the property. It saddens me that people can claim to be Realtors and do these sort of things.

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I apologize if it is out of place, I am new to this forum and just noticed the end there with a Red Bay listing. I just skipped around to try to catch up. From what I did read the thread was about how some properties are listed much lower than other comps and that if all Realtors got together to set a high price ...... BTW, I think that would violate an anti trust law.....

It would be nice Joe if you saw my property before trying to compare it to anything in Wal co.

You may think you have seen beautiful property, but until you have seen my dad's property I think you need to hold off with the comparison's

And for goodness sakes, please don't go by those photo's that were made of the property. It saddens me that people can claim to be Realtors and do these sort of things.

Maybe you really cannot read, fabian. While I did compare general prices in Red Bay to Freeport, I am not the one comparing your particular property to the listing which reedstu mentioned. reedstu brought up the comparison. I simple asked him to give some substanance to what he was saying. He noted a price difference, but we all know that a property can be unique, so I was suggesting that HE compare the two, maybe pointing out differences between the two, justifying the price change.

You are still potty mouthing your Realtor to us. Go tell the one person who can do something to change that instead of making a public mockery out of your Realtor on this board.

Somewhere on the planet, a bug is missing.

Last edited:

2bfabian

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
on grand lagoon
I agree Joe Momma and he's driving your car. Joe momma this is SJ and my feud so stay back over there with the rest of the Realtors.

SJ, where do you get off saying I am making a public mockery of my Realtor? It is my opinion that most of you do not have the ability to sell property. I am in no way singling out my own Realtor. It is apparent that you can sell during a boom,but let you have to sell during a depressed time and it becomes apparent that problems start popping up very quickly.

Let me state this as clearly as I can; I am no pinch to sell my property on the beach,and I am defiantly in no rush to sell my property in Red Bay.

I have never singled out my Realtor,but you need only to see my Dad's back deck to know that someone was not a photographer who took that picture. You want to criticize my statement; well, go look at the back deck of his house and ask yourself as a Realtor,would you be satisfied with that picture?

Stop putting words into my mouth. I speak well enough that I believe you were following me.

I hope all these realtors are not cry babbies too.

Last edited:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
It's not my job to criticize your Realtor's choice of photographs. What I have repeatedly stated to you is, stop telling us how dissatisfied you are with your Realtors' choice for photos, and tell your Realtors, the only two people who can change that for you.

2bfabian

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
on grand lagoon
Joe, I don't wont you or anyone else criticizing my Realtor. From talking to him in the past they seem to be right on track with 90% of all Realtors that I have come across in this area.

If this criticism does not apply to you as a Realtor then disregard, but if it does be assured that it is being seen by many homeowners.

Don't you see that your profession is being challenged by Auctioneers? Can you imagine during the boom of 03 that an auctioneer would play any part of this Realtor market?

It's not ugly criticism. In a depressed market a Realtor has to step up not give up. I acquired more information which I choose not to disclose quite yet about another Realtor I spoke with today on a different piece of property that I was looking at to purchase.

The comment made to me by a friend in my vehicle went something like this, Damn I glad that guy is not selling my property.

These comments are not meant to hurt feelings, but rather stir debate over the way property in this area is being marketed by all Realtors not just mine.

Is this a wrong thing to do? To constantly self critique our selves. It is hard for me to understand so many out there taking things said personally.

You as a Realtor know what your doing. And many homeowners do also.
Are you stepping up or giving up?

Last edited: