• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
3 more days of school means only 3 more days of making a PBJ sandwich at 6 am every morning.:clap: I love love love summer vacation!
 
why is it so hard to get a kid to nap when they are so physically tired......
 
I wonder if Grey's Anatomy will ever be the same?

I wonder who the Bachelor will ask to marry him?:roll:

I wonder if I should get Netflix again since all the shows are ending.

I wonder if maybe I should work out instead of watching movies.

I wonder if I have enough will power to kick the sugar cravings I have.
 
Here are your answers.

I wonder if Grey's Anatomy will ever be the same?
No

I wonder who the Bachelor will ask to marry him?:roll:
If he is smart, he won't ask any of those girls. If he does ask one, she will say no if she is smart. Sadly, I don't think any of them are very smart.



I wonder if I should get Netflix again since all the shows are ending.
Yes.



I wonder if maybe I should work out instead of watching movies.
You can Netflix exercise DVDs. Keeps it fresh, and you can road test a bunch before you buy some.


I wonder if I have enough will power to kick the sugar cravings I have.
OL, I think you can do anything you want.:clap:
 
3 more days of school means only 3 more days of making a PBJ sandwich at 6 am every morning.:clap: I love love love summer vacation!

Are we going to play this week? Think Wed-Mon. Call me sweet cheeks!:rolling:
 
Are we going to play this week? Think Wed-Mon. Call me sweet cheeks!:rolling:

Kate's hot pink nail polish is chipping, so I need to get her glammed up before your arrival. And before you ask, she is not allowed to go to Crab Island.:lol: She is 20 years too young. And after seeing it last weekend, I am 25 years too old.:lol: :floor:
 
Congrats Jessie for the most improved award and to Princess Kate for the kindest of all award. :wub:
 
:yikes: ...will I ever get this house back in order? Have you ever seen a stack of catalogues a foot high?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top