• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lindatat

quirty
Jul 14, 2005
Too far from the beach (Chicago 'Burbs)
I would never cheat on y'all!! This was pre-SoWal days....I was wonderin' when Baked would find his way over here. He knows our Lindatat too. ;-)

Except he doesn't know me as Lindatat! Did you notice DD's and my matching tattoos Baked? Welcome to Sowal.com!!!!!!!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Except he doesn't know me as Lindatat! Did you notice DD's and my matching tattoos Baked? Welcome to Sowal.com!!!!!!!

I don't think it'd be hard for him to figure it out!! Hope he comes back and joins us here!

lindatat

quirty
Jul 14, 2005
Too far from the beach (Chicago 'Burbs)
I don't think it'd be hard for him to figure it out!! Hope he comes back and joins us here!

Well now that he sees them in consecutive posts, it'd kind of hard to miss. Perhaps we can get him to join us at the next HO-down and then take him to visit Grumpy!

rancid

Beach Fanatic
Aug 9, 2006
any recs for a 1-2 br in/near Grayton Beach? I usually go to heart of Destin and get a beach front condo but the wif and I are looking for a change. As usual, your suggestions are appreciated.

Love, baked!:cool:

If you want cheap, check out condos across from Red Bar. Can't remember the name but check Rivardnet.com