• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

janalea

Beach Comber
Mar 22, 2007
My family and I are heading to Seagrove today and we're looking for a great deal. If anyone out there is not booked up for the next 3 nights, we'd love to hear about your place. We'll be on the road, so if you need a tenant for around $100 a night, please call me at 615-429-6481.
Jana

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Good question. I must say that takes alot of faith to drive down on this busy weekend without a place to stay!!!

janalea

Beach Comber
Mar 22, 2007
Well I just now read all the comments to my post of 5-25. Just want you all to know that I indeed found a last minute rental on Memorial Day weekend for $100/night. I want to thank all of you who called me with your vacant rentals.....I really appreciate it! We had a fabulous time for not a lot of money. WE LOVE SOWAL!!!

Jana the Seagrove Lover:D

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
Well I just now read all the comments to my post of 5-25. Just want you all to know that I indeed found a last minute rental on Memorial Day weekend for $100/night. I want to thank all of you who called me with your vacant rentals.....I really appreciate it! We had a fabulous time for not a lot of money. WE LOVE SOWAL!!!

Jana the Seagrove Lover:D
:clap::clap::clap: