• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

meamea

Beach Comber
Sep 5, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
What reservations at Cantina Laredo? I called and they told me that they don't take reservations. My neighbors called and were told the same thing. So good luck making reservations. Also beware of the $35 margarita. I know someone who ordered one thinking that it was a big pitcher for the table and it was just one drink.

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local
Can't wait for PF Changs! The Lemon Chicken is to die for! I live at the one in Nashville when I am there.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
What reservations at Cantina Laredo? I called and they told me that they don't take reservations. My neighbors called and were told the same thing. So good luck making reservations. Also beware of the $35 margarita. I know someone who ordered one thinking that it was a big pitcher for the table and it was just one drink.
:yikes: oh no. you should never have told us about that... I bet someone from this board will try it. could be miss kitty. could be jdarg. maybe DD. me. allifunn. you just never know.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
:yikes: oh no. you should never have told us about that... I bet someone from this board will try it. could be miss kitty. could be jdarg. maybe DD. me. allifunn. you just never know.

We better start taking up a collection for the $35 margarita. :lol: I have all summer to save, since they don't take reservations.:angry: There is no food that is good enough to have to wait more than 15 minutes for a table, so it looks like I will be waiting for the crowds to thin a bit.

OnMackBayou

Beach Lover
May 15, 2005
Mack Bayou, Sandestin

I don't understand about the reservation thing-maybe they changed their procedures. As far as the Margaritas go, ours were big and frozen and I believe $8.00, although I didn't pay so I'm not 100% sure.

We had 4 adults, 3 children, dinner for all, and 5 Margaritas. The bill was about $110.00. So I know the drinks weren't $35.00. Sounds like someone made a big ordering boo-boo.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Can't wait for PF Changs! The Lemon Chicken is to die for! I live at the one in Nashville when I am there.

I think I might have said before....love me some PF Changs:love:

Hmmmm......you just never know. :dunno:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Coco's here we come come. :wave:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Also beware of the $35 margarita. I know someone who ordered one thinking that it was a big pitcher for the table and it was just one drink.
No one should ever mix good tequila with margarita mix. That just ain't right. Margarita mix is used to cover up the taste of cheap tequila and does a good job of it. ;-)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
No one should ever mix good tequila with margarita mix. That just ain't right. Margarita mix is used to cover up the taste of cheap tequila and does a good job of it. ;-)

Amen. best marg's in sowal, in no particular order....jdarg's dargarita, Big D's marvelous marg, and the Tarpon Club's MOgarita

Last edited: