• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I likes the way you thinks! A woman after my own heart!!!!! Have you tried ''Hunts'' yet. I've heard from a very reliable source they are the best in the general area....in PCBeach I go to ''Dustys''.....perfect setting, well almost.....succulent oysters and super cold Budweisers!

I haven't tried Hunts...where are they located? I sure wish I had a dozen succulent oysters and a cold brewski right now. :drool:

Last edited:

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
What's cookin' at the dargs? :dunno:

my favorite thing she makes is this salsa type dip, with black beans, corn, green onions and I can never remember the recipe (perhaps i don't want to in hopes that she will just continue to make iit) and it is most excellent with lime tostitos!

then we can go down the street to Punzey's and eat orange manderin cupcakes!

then over to Beachmom's for her chili cheese bean dip!

Last edited:

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
I haven't tried Hunts...where are they located? I sure wish I had a dozen succulent oysters and a cold brewski right now. :drool:

We will have some in a few weeks when you come down. First we will do 331 and then over to Dusty's (love that place, what's there logo "okay food, warm beer and ugly waitress?) then we can try Hunt's.

Wow, I looked back at my answer from about two years ago.

Right now my favorite restaurant in SoWal is Borago because I love Italian food and appreciate how they make a point to know who you are at that restaurant. But sometimes I just want comfort food like pizza or a burger. So I'd have to say either Caf? Thirty-A for the former or Bud & Alley's for the latter.