• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
nohall is dying right now!!!

YEP YEP!!

I couldn't breathe, my stomach hurt--it was kind of like being sick, but in a good way.;-) Seriously, I laughed my butt off. It was a good time!

truly awesome performance hop! :clap: we enjoyed the entire experience and now want to see every play from now on!

ya'll go to balls out? :wave:

hope nohall is having some funn!:wave:

Holy schlamoly. Balls out was quite the cultural experience. That's all I got to say about that. :shock:

NoHall is having some big funn!

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
The show last night was hysterical! I thought NoHall was going to fall off his seat. Great job by the cast! Hop was awesome!

Last edited:

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
Hummm. My mistake. There was another male SoWaler there then. I'll have to go through some posts and pics to figure out who it was!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Hummm. My mistake. There was another male SoWaler there then. I'll have to go through some posts and pics to figure out who it was!
I'm sure he was RiverOtter, posing as another SoWaller.:funn:

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I wish I could have seen Nohall, especially since the last time I saw Nohall, He was a She... :wave:

I was even wearing a dress! No wonder I'm having such difficulty finding a boyfriend...:blink:

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

OMG! We saw this last night and laughed until we cried! Hop you were amazing! Between you and the neighbor I could not stop laughing. Too funn! I highly recommend to anyone that wants a good laugh to go see "The Underpants."