• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

spinDrAtl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Anyone who would trumpet the CASH sale of a 10.5 million home as hitting bottom has obviously had their head in the sand (or somewhere else). :lol:

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Anyone who would trumpet the CASH sale of a 10.5 million home as hitting bottom has obviously had their head in the sand (or somewhere else). :lol:
I read it that they saw the sale as evidence the market had already had hit its lowest point and was starting to rebound.

spinDrAtl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
I read it that they saw the sale as evidence the market had already had hit its lowest point and was starting to rebound.

I agree, I think that is what they are trying to say. My question is how a 10.5 million cash sale can be evidence of that? As Kurt said above, those types of buyers do what they want when they want, market be damned.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I agree, I think that is what they are trying to say. My question is how a 10.5 million cash sale can be evidence of that? As Kurt said above, those types of buyers do what they want when they want, market be damned.
For better statistics, you should probably throw out this sale along with a foreclosure.

DuneDog

Beach Lover
Feb 4, 2006
I would like to know over the last 6-12 months, what area agents/brokers have sold homes in the Destin/SRB area that are priced over $2,000,000. All you realtor professionals out there how can I get a report on this?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I would like to know over the last 6-12 months, what area agents/brokers have sold homes in the Destin/SRB area that are priced over $2,000,000. All you realtor professionals out there how can I get a report on this?
It will vary, depending on your definition of "sold." A listing agent can advertise that he or she "sold" a home, even though another agent, who brought the buyer, was actually on the selling side of the transaction.

Joe Mammy

Beach Lover
Mar 26, 2007
OK, I'll refrase - What "listing" agents have had "listings" sell over for $2,000,000 in the last 6 to 12 months? Can the MLS produce such a report?

Yes, here you go:
http://ecarmls.com/EmeraldReports/listings.asp?ID=4910577877

But as others have mentioned, better data - which ECAR does not provide - would be who brought the buyer...list with that agent and he'll sell it fastest. Buyers are at a premium in this market.

Hey, I have 2M + buyers looking for direct Gulffront with at least 4brs and a splash pool.