• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
OMG The Underpants is GREAT!!! Hop was great as well as all of the other actors. I highly recommend it!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:
Biff was on the back row BWAAAAHAAAHAAAing of course:roll: :D

Biff

Beach Fanatic
I LOVE HOP!!!!!!

This was SOOOOOOO FunnYY!!!!!!!!!

OMG.........:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

quote=InletBchDweller;264256]OMG The Underpants is GREAT!!! Hop was great as well as all of the other actors. I highly recommend it!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:
Biff was on the back row BWAAAAHAAAHAAAing of course:roll: :D[/quote]

Beachmom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 7, 2006
Grayton Beach!
"There are no words..." JDARG

She was right- I have not laughed so much since......don't remember!

Seaside Rep now has another true fan- it was grayt!!

Hop......there are no words!!! GRAYT job!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Only until July 21st to catch this if you haven't seen it already--heck, it's funny enough to see multiple times...:clap:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Only until July 21st to catch this if you haven't seen it already--heck, it's funny enough to see multiple times...:clap:

Can we petition the Rep for an October encore? :dunno:

hoover_rc

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2006
Old Seagrove
www.seasiderep.org
Sorry folks, the actors leave town :wave:and sets get dismantled to make room for the new show in October, The Real Thing, by Tom Stoppard (Oscar-winning writer of Shakespeare in Love).

And then in December we will have Tuna Christmas, another hilarious comedy.

But I'm glad to hear we have gained a few fans with this one. I promise we'll keep bringing you great theatre as long as you guys keep showing up to watch! :popcorn:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Sorry folks, the actors leave town :wave:and sets get dismantled to make room for the new show in October, The Real Thing, by Tom Stoppard (Oscar-winning writer of Shakespeare in Love).

And then in December we will have Tuna Christmas, another hilarious comedy.

But I'm glad to hear we have gained a few fans with this one. I promise we'll keep bringing you great theatre as long as you guys keep showing up to watch! :popcorn:

I think you have a solid SoWal fan base! I know that I can always count on a good show at the Seaside Rep. :love:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Can JohnR videotape this show....PLEASE???? :love: