You're a lucky girl Mermy!![]()
1. Making Key Lime Pies! A labor of![]()
2. Seeing the smile on the face of someone who just took their first bite of
key lime pie.
3. Delivering a whole Key Lime Pie to someone's house!!!!![]()
Um, maybe you should clarify this, because I believe this might be illegal.
- New friends that I haven't met, who send me messages telling me that I'm missed
- Living in a house for a couple of weeks with another bunch of new friends, doing something that I love to do, and getting paid for it.
- Teenagers who want to learn so badly that they will do things that adults would never attempt in a million years.
- Fast roller coasters.
- Family, whether they are related to me or not.
- Bedtime.
This is sooo sweet.....The sound of laughter. I love to hear my kids when they get tickled about something and can't stop. The memory of my daddys laugh is the best.
