• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Stuff that Makes You Happy

New posts
Watching Cammifunn polish off something called a "mile high peanut butter pie" at dinner tonight, cause his Mom and Dad were goofy enough to tell me to give him a "little". :funn: Then they ignored us while the desert disappeared. I suspect they mat be peeling him down from the ceiling about Thursday of next week. :floor:
Hey! That's what GG's do. :wub:

Will you feed this to me next weekend?:biggrin:
 
Friends that I know I will have forever!!!:wub:
 
... and you question why I often stop to help people change a tire.

Never any need to question kindness!!

:wave: ...thanks y'all. I have really been milking this one with Mr. K. :biggrin:

Thank heaven you're ok sweetie. What would he or any of sowal do without Ms Kitty? :wub: :wub:
Friends that I know I will have forever!!!:wub:
You're so wonderful! Ditto:wub:

OK stuff that makes me happy........Standing on the highest Alp with an eagle behind me - best ever !! Have to try to top that someday,maybe with all my sowal friends standing next to me!

Trying to get back guys. So tough when out of the sowal swing for a while. Thank all of you for not giving up on me. You are truly the best!!!
 
Last edited:
Never any need to question kindness!!



Thank heaven you're ok sweetie. What would he or any of sowal do without Ms Kitty? :wub: :wub:

You're so wonderful! Ditto:wub:

OK stuff that makes me happy........Standing on the highest Alp with an eagle behind me - best ever !! Have to try to top that someday,maybe with all my sowal friends standing next to me!

Trying to get back guys. So tough when out of the sowal swing for a while. Thank all of you for not giving up on me. You are truly the best!!!

I wanna do this!!!!!!!!!!^^^^

:wub: :wub: We would NEVER give up on you!!!
 
I'm going to ride rollercoasters all day today at Six Flags over Georgia. That should make me happy.

Or nauseous.:puke:

dka:drink:

goliathart2.jpg

sfog_goliath_art04.jpg


sfog_gc.jpg
gasm.jpg
 
Will you feed this to me next weekend?:biggrin:


I was gonna' feed you a jumbo at our favorite Mexican joint instead. :wave: We can't wait to see you! FBB is taking Monday off to chauffeur us around on our shopping adventure. :cool:
 
I was gonna' feed you a jumbo at our favorite Mexican joint instead. :wave: We can't wait to see you! FBB is taking Monday off to chauffeur us around on our shopping adventure. :cool:

Does this mean you're gonna be there when I am? :wave: :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top