• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Where's Jen-nay?

New posts
She and Princess and Punzy went! :wub: I know they will all be glad to have him home!
 
Dargster, Punzy, and the fair Princess Katie left my house this a.m. around 10 to drive to Asheville and they'll be picking Sir Will up at camp tomorrow and headed back to SoWal.

Jen-nay is soooo excited to see her young man. :clap: We had such a wonderful visit. It was too short but wonderful all the same. :wub:
 
Somewhere, I read something about a party that JDarg and GoToTheBeachMom were planning to throw yesterday, or maybe it was just something about wearing special body decals out on the town. :scratch:
 
Somewhere, I read something about a party that JDarg and GoToTheBeachMom were planning to throw yesterday, or maybe it was just something about wearing special body decals out on the town. :scratch:


:floor::funn::rolling:Jdarg promised not to tell. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top