NoHall
hmmmm......can't remember
you are right nohall - that was long ;-)
I'm all about quantity over quality!
you are right nohall - that was long ;-)
I know I think like a dinosaur, but when I buy music I like to have something tangible.
Have you noticed vinyl making a comeback? It seems like I am frequently spotting turntables for sale nowadays. That is great. I loved big 33 RPM records because of the art. I used to have Alice Cooper's Schools Out where it unfolded into a school desk, as well as Led Zeppelin III with the spinning wheel on it. And do you remember when CDs first came out they sold them in those long cardboard boxes?!
You mean they weren't?![]()
Yes, which resulted in her dying of anorexia.i'm pretty sure karen carpenter wasn't on acid - she didn't put anything in her mouth, including food...

yep - we go to the antique malls and look for old albums...

Wow... records are antiques. Hard to get used to that fact.![]()

Yes, which resulted in her dying of anorexia.![]()
What a funn thread - thanks Audie! I can't remember my first CD either. First 45 was "Radar Love" by Golden Earring. And first album was - oh God I'm embarrassed to admit this - "I Write The Songs" by Barry Manilow.![]()
By the way folks, summer is over and I'm officially reclaiming my computer now that the kids are back in school. Missed y'all!
back tat!!! How was your trip?