• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

October SoWal Soiree

New posts
That would fit nicely with Hop's OMB's..................:funn:
ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE IT THIS TIME MISSY???????:wave: :wave:

how novel...to have them actually tucked in...less is more..i like it...;-)
 
:shock: What size do you wear??????

7 1/02 to 8. What size do you wear? I donated a bunch of clothes too after the move. We don't rent out our house so I leave everything down there. FFF wants to know why I ever bring anything back and forth...I try to explain the "well, i have this new outfit or new shoes or whatever and i want to wear them" seriously, I am cutting back...this is insane! :roll:
 
NO!:roll: I am too embarrassed....there are starving children and you can de-worm 50 people for $5.00! After he counted them I actually made another donation to three of my favorite charites! :blush:
I heard on the radio this morning that there is actually a shoe club for women (and men?) to go out and sport their latest stelettos sp???? or whatever shoes they want to show off. Just a means of getting out and networking. :eek: I would not have much to show in that club.
 
7 1/02 to 8. What size do you wear? I donated a bunch of clothes too after the move. We don't rent out our house so I leave everything down there. FFF wants to know why I ever bring anything back and forth...I try to explain the "well, i have this new outfit or new shoes or whatever and i want to wear them" seriously, I am cutting back...this is insane! :roll:

8 1/2 N :bang: And Clothes :eek: I bet you dress super cute too!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top