Allifunn
FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Ask and it shall be done for the princess.................we're coming as that little red guy in your siggy line throwing a hissy fit! he is gettin' on my nerves....make him behave.![]()
YES YOU!!!!!who me??;-)

Ask and it shall be done for the princess.................we're coming as that little red guy in your siggy line throwing a hissy fit! he is gettin' on my nerves....make him behave.![]()
YES YOU!!!!!who me??;-)

That would fit nicely with Hop's OMB's..................:funn:
ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE IT THIS TIME MISSY???????![]()
![]()
how novel...to have them actually tucked in...less is more..i like it...;-)
...I
you Hoppy!:shock: skeered of dat fo sho!Hmmm....the other thread is suggesting sporting camel toes and moose knuckles....![]()
how novel...to have them actually tucked in...less is more..i like it...;-)

OMG!~FFF counted them (why?) and I am actually embarrassed.![]()

Tell it BB, Tell it![]()
![]()

NO!:roll: I am too embarrassed....there are starving children and you can de-worm 50 people for $5.00! After he counted them I actually made another donation to three of my favorite charites!![]()
:shock: What size do you wear??????
I heard on the radio this morning that there is actually a shoe club for women (and men?) to go out and sport their latest stelettos sp???? or whatever shoes they want to show off. Just a means of getting out and networking.NO!:roll: I am too embarrassed....there are starving children and you can de-worm 50 people for $5.00! After he counted them I actually made another donation to three of my favorite charites!![]()
7 1/02 to 8. What size do you wear? I donated a bunch of clothes too after the move. We don't rent out our house so I leave everything down there. FFF wants to know why I ever bring anything back and forth...I try to explain the "well, i have this new outfit or new shoes or whatever and i want to wear them" seriously, I am cutting back...this is insane! :roll:
And Clothes