• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Guy and Gals,

My booking agent, Branchard, has been telling me to post more on here.. SO here I AM!!! I am so sad over the closing of Club 331... Soon or later, Santa Rosa Beach won't see me anymore because all the clubs are closing..THe only place I have an opportunity to play is at Bud and Alley's so next time I am in the area make sure you guys come support Dikki Du and the Zydeco Krewe.. Because remember.. "Most people don't, but Dikki Du" and "Dikki Du is coming for you!":D
THE NEXT TIME WE WILL BE IN S.R. is
October 5th and 6th @ Bud and Alley's 6PM
Thanks,
Dikki DU

we will be there dikki du! sowallers du like a good time and we du enjoy your music so much!

:welcome: to the board!

jessifunn

superJfunn
Jul 7, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Guy and Gals,

My booking agent, Branchard, has been telling me to post more on here.. SO here I AM!!! I am so sad over the closing of Club 331... Soon or later, Santa Rosa Beach won't see me anymore because all the clubs are closing..THe only place I have an opportunity to play is at Bud and Alley's so next time I am in the area make sure you guys come support Dikki Du and the Zydeco Krewe.. Because remember.. "Most people don't, but Dikki Du" and "Dikki Du is coming for you!":D
THE NEXT TIME WE WILL BE IN S.R. is
October 5th and 6th @ Bud and Alley's 6PM
Thanks,
Dikki DU

i am going to see your brother at blues & brews!:rotfl:

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
I think Dikki Du is thinking about the SeaBar closing. I understand that 3Thirty1 will eventually be taken by the DOT for 4-lane expansion, but I haven't heard that they are closing the doors yet. Oli, where are you?

REALLY! you better come and give us the scoop.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one scratching my head. :dunno:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Come play in my driveway;bring it, Mamou!:wave:

Click here: Mamou Cajun Band (Cyp & Adam Landreneau) - Cajun Sole

Mamou.....ohhhhhh I love the sound of that little spot on Planet Louisiana.
Chicken Chasin' Fat Tuesday!!!!:clap:

Mamou Cajun Band (Cyp & Adam Landreneau) - Cajun Sole Description
Mamou Cajun Band, featuring Cyprien Landreneau & Adam Landreneau is part of the Swallow Records Encore Series

01-
La Valse De Kaplan
02- La Danse Da Hadley
03- La Talle De Ronce
04- La Prairie Rhonde
05- La Valse De Pinierre
06- Rosalie
07- Ta Robe Barre
08- Grand Mamou
09- La Danse Du Lac Charles
10- La Valse Des Opelousas
11- Colinda

D&K's own Shadowman :ninja: is from Mamou!:rotfl:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I hear Club F Balcony is booking winter gigs:D

:rotfl: ...okay folks, this is a skunky joke. The f balcony is not a new club. It is attached to the Kitty Kondo. For some reason, whenever anyone sits on that balcony, the 'f' bomb spews forth! :D :wave: However, we need to get Dikki Du and the Zydeco Krewe to play in the streets of WC!!! Hey Ceruleans!?

redrocket

Beach Lover
May 29, 2006
in constant turmoil
www.myspace.com
red rocket's thrird anal pajama jammy jam will be sep 19 at the 331. it will be one of the last big bashes there, so don't miss it. wear your pj's and get down with the waco ramblers and friends.