• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:wave: Fire was awesome tonight.:D

:clap: ...That's Hot! I am so so glad to hear that...from someone I trust! ;-) We had a great meal tonight as well...almost a recreation of the Kitty Special! :wave:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
:clap: ...That's Hot! I am so so glad to hear that...from someone I trust! ;-) We had a great meal tonight as well...almost a recreation of the Kitty Special! :wave:

We'll be going to Fire when you are here. Now I am stuffed and going to bed. They fed us so well that we skipped dessert.

It was a triple celebration- Gypsea and Cap'n Crazy's anniversay, Punz and Skunk doing the doc thing, and the Dargs just being thankful to be here!!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
We'll be going to Fire when you are here. Now I am stuffed and going to bed. They fed us so well that we skipped dessert.

It was a triple celebration- Gypsea and Cap'n Crazy's anniversay, Punz and Skunk doing the doc thing, and the Dargs just being thankful to be here!!

Yes ma'am! Sweet dreams about the dessert you left behind so it didn't end up on your behind!

What a super celebration! Congrats all around! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Yes ma'am! Sweet dreams about the dessert you left behind so it didn't end up on your behind!

What a super celebration! Congrats all around! :clap: :clap: :clap:

:D Great ending to a great day. We went to the beach with Darlene this afternoon. It doesn't get much better than that.:love:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:D Great ending to a great day. We went to the beach with Darlene this afternoon. It doesn't get much better than that.:love:

That's what you call a JACKPOT!!!! :clap:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
That's what you call a JACKPOT!!!! :clap:

Actually, quadruple jackpot day, thanks to GTTBM and FBB, who sent us a bottle of champagne. And I will credit Swantree for the delivery- thanks, and you are really nice!

I love going to bed happy and full as a tick.:D

Um, I think we hijacked a thread. Shocker.:rotfl:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
We just finished unloading the Uhaul and we need to relax... is anything super spectacular going on?

I'M A LOCAL NOW! :D

Would you perhaps like to relax with 2 really cute puppies?;-)

Tuesday! Not even going back over there till Monday...

BF--I am confused. I was so excited when you said you were gonna take these dogs. And, it seems huskerfan has gone waaaaaay out of her way, for an extended period of time to be a foster parent. I would have thought you would have been "chomping" at the bit to get your babies. Help me understand BF. :dunno:

Nothing much to understand- I just got into town at around 11pm last night. Unloaded truck today- am exhausted- went to have a drink. Not even unpacking/moving into the house till Monday due to new roommate not being in town to sort details of house out yet. I am staying as a guest at another home. I still be probably completely in boxes on Tues. when I do come to get the dogs. I don't think it is a good idea to still be in boxes when I do get them but I understand that HuskerFan is in hurry for me to come and get them so I shall do so on Tues. I assume she was being sarcastic considering we had just talked about this via email yesterday... If not- well, I don't know what else I can say- I am trying to save them and if my schedule isn't perfect you can blame the people who delayed my move.

Last edited:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Nothing much to understand- I just got into town at around 11pm last night. Unloaded truck today- am exhausted- went to have a drink. Not even unpacking/moving into the house till Monday due to new roommate not being in town to sort details of house out yet. I am staying as a guest at another home. I still be probably completely in boxes on Tues. when I do come to get the dogs. I don't think it is a good idea to still be in boxes when I do get them but I understand that HuskerFan is in hurry for me to come and get them so I shall do so on Tues. I assume she was being sarcastic considering we had just talked about this via email yesterday... If not- well, I don't know what else I can say- I am trying to save them and if my schedule isn't perfect you can blame the people who delayed my move.

I'm not blaming anyone for anything. I just have been following this adoption from the beginning as you know. And, I am sure huskerfan has been sympathetic to your delays. I don't think she was being sarcastic at all. I am sure too that it's really none of my business, but when you post that you're in town and looking for a party, that it just seemed strange. It just makes me wonder if you truly DO want the dogs....
I'll shut up now. :wave: