• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I have some extra time on my hands so....

New posts
OK y'all, its been fun but I've got to get home to bed. These were just some of the shots from Southern Decadence 2007.

Imagine the pics I COULDN'T post!:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
 
OK y'all, its been fun but I've got to get home to bed. These were just some of the shots from Southern Decadence 2007.

Imagine the pics I COULDN'T post!:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Much love! Glad you had a great time. Looking forward to hearing all about it soon!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
 
Don't Worry....

I'll be back!
fridayNOLA046.jpg
 
That is hysterical.
I think for the next par-tay we should have our faces laminated on our name tags, or better yet, we can make fans out of them!

:lol: RITA! The girl from the Chateau!:funn:
 
It looks like a ski mask with the entire face cut out. :funn:
:funn: Ha! It does!

My guess...that's Tweeter's cowboy hat + my North Face jacket + those hooker boots= humping a gay man.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top