drunkkenartist
Beach Fanatic
OK y'all, its been fun but I've got to get home to bed. These were just some of the shots from Southern Decadence 2007.
Imagine the pics I COULDN'T post!

Imagine the pics I COULDN'T post!


OK y'all, its been fun but I've got to get home to bed. These were just some of the shots from Southern Decadence 2007.
Imagine the pics I COULDN'T post!![]()
![]()
![]()

Don't Worry....
I'll be back!
![]()

That is hysterical.
I think for the next par-tay we should have our faces laminated on our name tags, or better yet, we can make fans out of them!
RITA! The girl from the Chateau!:funn:OMG.
WTF!
Where is that!
What am I wearing!!!!:funn:
:funn: Ha! It does!It looks like a ski mask with the entire face cut out. :funn:
Thank you for having this extra time on your hands. This is Funn. Uncle Bob looks grayt in red with that Diana Ross swept away look.
