• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hutch

Beach Lover
Need a Great Pontoon Cruiser?

1995 Godfrey Marine San Pan 25? pontoon boat with 1999 Honda 90 4 stroke engine. 1996 EZ loader Galvanized Trailer included, 15 passenger in comfort, AMFM cassette stereo, Ratheon UHF radio, changing room, two fishing chairs upfront, Magnum 41 Motor Guide Trolling motor with battery plug, Eagle Fish Finder, This boat is mint condition with only 182 hrs on boat, and less than 60 hours on motor. Great for cruising and lounging around. All upholstery is like new; carpet looks new, Sunbrella seat covers, 25? Sunbrella play pen cover for the entire boat. Boat has always been dry dock or on a lift, never left in the water. Asking $11,200 or make offer. Please call 622-2082 or pm me if questions. This boat will not last long.
http://www.godfreymarine.com/index_sanpan.cfmor pm me if interested in taking a look.

the hutch

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
The only problem with these Honda 4 strokes is you can't hear em running. I rented a similar set up and "started" the already running engine a couple of times :blush:

Seriously, the Honda 4 stroke is a great motor. Purrs quiter than a kitten and gets great gas mileage :cool:
Isn't it interesting that most Honda products' biggest complaint tends to be how well-refined the engines and handling are. Some people don't think the feel is raw enough. Honda makes some great marine motors. Good luck with your sale. I bet KimmiFunn would buy the pontoon boat if she lived here.

Hutch, your link is broken.

Last edited:

hutch

Beach Lover
Thanks fellow DAWG fan. I think the link below should work now.

Yes, Honda outboards are quiet. Same 4cyl engine as Honda Civic car. Just turned different.

I try to add some pictures this afternoon after church. It is a great boat. Looks like new with only a few normal scratches on railings. Carpet looks new and seats are as good as new. The seats are why my wife bought this boat. I need to upgrade to a bay fishing boat otherwise I would not be sell this boat. If anyone is not familiar with Godfrey San Pan's the pontoons are guaranteed for life of the boat. I thought I would see if anybody down here wanted it before taking it back to back to Lake Burton to sell next month. Maybe I should ask Coach Saban if he wants it since he has a house on the lake down the street from me.

http://www.godfreymarine.com/index_sanpan.cfm

Biff

Beach Fanatic
Watt about the Hot Dog stand? Purchase both and cater to land and see!!!!

Call it the 'Dawg House/boat"!!!!!:lolabove:

20060619localboat2_450.jpg

:cool:
kimmi and whitey, i think we should buy this :love: