• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Biff

Beach Fanatic
Kim.png
-
Fawn.png

Pronounced~

Kemoo- Foon'is
:lolabove:

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I'm going to do it too. I just can't tell you what it is.

Last edited:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Partying like a rockstar?

You have the rest of the afternoon to talk me out of doing something drastic to my hair.

Sort of. Yeah, I guess a little last night.:doh:

NoHall

May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Partying like a rockstar?

You have the rest of the afternoon to talk me out of doing something drastic to my hair.

Hate to burst your bubble, but bangs aren't exactly the mark of a rebel.

If you want to be scared away from them, maybe I can help you: I cut mine 2 years ago because I decided it was time to be a grown-up with big-girl hair. You're probably still too young for that. Wait 'til you're 34.

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Hate to burst your bubble, but bangs aren't exactly the mark of a rebel.

If you want to be scared away from them, maybe I can help you: I cut mine 2 years ago because I decided it was time to be a grown-up with big-girl hair. You're probably still too young for that. Wait 'til you're 34.

I'm getting the itch to cut my hair short too. I know I'll regret it, though.

I do this all the time. I get restless with my boring hair and cut it. Then I start growing it out because I want it to be long again. :roll:

Kimmi- I heard you almost bought a pug the other day. :lol:

oli

Mr. Potato Head's worst nightmare
Nov 18, 2004
is this why oli is not responding :funn:

sorry for the late response ,snapper head is a great spot except for the number part it would only work if the price was right and in todays market u just can't sell enough beer or chicken panned to make it work 3000000$ is a tough nut to crack, know what i mean ...........
but hey thanks for the consideration

NoHall

May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I'm getting the itch to cut my hair short too. I know I'll regret it, though.

I do this all the time. I get restless with my boring hair and cut it. Then I start growing it out because I want it to be long again. :roll:

Kimmi- I heard you almost bought a pug the other day. :lol:

I go longer in summer, shorter in winter. This allows for easier ponytailage when I need it in the hot months, and a change of pace in the winter when there are more clothes involved, which seems to me to balance a shorter haircut. (Unless you're one of those waifish Peter Pan looking girls who can wear really, really short hair and still look cute in a bathing suit. If I weighed 75 pounds I still wouldn't be waifish...)