• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
"... do not believe I said the market was "great". I just said the preception is distorted. There could have been a quick claim deed for all I know. It was the first one I quickly glanced at while writing a contract for a beach home in Destin. Are you looking for details on all 693 sales?..."

I am looking for data on the ONE property that you cited as an
example.

Why are you evading answering the question?
The horse has been beaten into negative real estate pate.

goofer

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2005
Bobby J

Ignore these posts. Some people are just professional fight-pickers.

Capricious

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
"..Ignore these posts. Some people are just professional fight-pickers. .."

Sure.

Just as some people are gullible enough to swallow whatever they
are fed.

Care to buy a used car, my friend?

Bobby J posted alleged "sale prices" of a specific property.

Without any other information on this phantom property,
the information is useless.

I suspect an intent to deceive.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
"..Ignore these posts. Some people are just professional fight-pickers. .."

Sure.

Just as some people are gullible enough to swallow whatever they
are fed.

Care to buy a used car, my friend?

Bobby J posted alleged "sale prices" of a specific property.

Without any other information on this phantom property,
the information is useless.

I suspect an intent to deceive.

I suspect you are missing my point...

"Phantom property" How can a phantom property have an MLS number. I have not had time to look back at that MLS number. Nor do I feel I need to. It's all public record and can be obtained by anyone that knows how to work a computer. Like I stated, it was the first one I looked at! It could have been a quick claim deed for all I know. It was not a pre-construction or foreclosure.

I also suspect you should probably apologize to me. Not the best way to make friends on a local forum board.

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
I do not believe I said the market was "great". I just said the preception is distorted. There could have been a quick claim deed for all I know. It was the first one I quickly glanced at while writing a contract for a beach home in Destin. :D Are you looking for details on all 693 sales?
For my edification what exactly is a "quick claim deed"? I am unfamiliar.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
For my edification what exactly is a "quick claim deed"? I am unfamiliar.

That would be a "QUIT" Claim Deed

Used by a person who wants to transfer their interest in a property to another person or entity; as in the case of divorce or transferring property into trusts for estate planning.

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
That would be a "QUIT" Claim Deed

Used by a person who wants to transfer their interest in a property to another person or entity; as in the case of divorce or transferring property into trusts for estate planning.

Thanks. I am back in familiar territory now. :D

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
:cool: Thanks, Shell :wave:

If you are thinking about buying a foreclosure, be aware of what happens to some of these things; some homeowers aren't the happiest of campers when the bank comes knocking.

"Just before the bank took possession of a home in northwestern Riverside County, its former owners attacked the walls with paintball guns and smashed gaping holes in them.

They ripped out stair railings, banisters and cabinet doors in the half-million-dollar Eastvale house. Then they turned on the upstairs bathroom sinks, put down the drain stoppers and fled as the bank's locksmith arrived to rekey the doors.

At least this is what real estate inspectors, working for the bank, concluded after they found the roughly two-year-old dream home soaked and halfway gutted. They say it wasn't even the worst that they encounter. "

Full Article: http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE_News_Local_D_repo12.251476d.html

Last edited: