• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ho-Down

New posts
We talked to Audie?! :blink:;-) I hate you missed it gull :wub:....I had enough champagne for the both of us!

Mango, please send me copies of your pics...my camera battery died.:( Did you get pics of the domestic ho help Friday night?:blink: Was I overserved?! I don't remember pics.

I think you all looked fabulous in pink!~told ya! Pink is not just a color it's an attitude~

I wore my tiara to the Red Bar and was in the restroom (sorry, I heard Miss K would tinkle on your tiara) and this slightly over served chick said "Oh, I love your tiara....is it your birthday?!" I looked at her like she was nuts and said "NO, I wear a tiara everyday" She nodded her head and said "You are so hot!" :biggrin: :funn:

Bennedy it was grayt to meet ya.....sorry we scared ya. (Poor guy, looked a little shell shocked!) and your lovely wife Beach Ho! Now you two start posting more!

Shaken, I saw you several time! Don't you remember? I was the one in pink. Those puddin' pops were fantastic and I am glad you ran out of them, or we would all have reeeeeeeeally been in trouble!

DD you were so right "It came to slow and passed too quickly" (sigh) there is never enough time to do all you want and visit with everyone you want.


i told you when i talked to you that you were slurring your words - and you slurred back "no i'm not".......
 
:biggrin: that wasn't me....that could have been any of the pink gulls claiming to be me! I think it was Toots! :wave:

Was Toots even able to speak at that time? :biggrin: :wave:
 
Was Toots even able to speak at that time? :biggrin: :wave:


:biggrin::funn: probably not...but she was still sitting up in that pic by the bonfire and that was right around the time we talked to audie. In the bonfire pic Afunn had already fallen over!
 
Last edited:
:biggrin::funn: probably not...but she was still sitting up in that pic by the bonfire and that was right around the time we talked to audie. In the bonfire pic Afunn had already fallen over!

Why did I miss all that falling and rolling around in the sand? :idontno: For once, I got outta' there before I could get in trouble! :biggrin:
 
:biggrin::funn: probably not...but she was still sitting up in that pic by the bonfire and that was right around the time we talked to audie. In the bonfire pic Afunn had already fallen over!
:angry: I was not falling down.....but it does explain why I had sand in my crack the next morning......:floor::funn::floor: :yikes:
 
An altogether GRAYT day...Brunch thru Bonfire.
BeachBummett - You're the Mostest Hostess, Gullfriend!! :wub:
Chef Allifunn - I dub thee Shrimp-Grits-Throwdown-Queen!!:drool:


Was wonderful meeting so many "SoWal Siblings" for the 1st time!

NoHall, DBucks, Mangos, Shaken-Not-Stirreds (WHOA-CHEE-MAMA those dee-lish puddin' pops!), The Kitties & GTTBMs...:wub:

YEAH! Canuck & Lord of the Fire for the FIXING, FEEDING & FANNING the FLAMES!! You kept us ALL pink!!

Sensational Time...Took my leave directly after JUMPING the Canuck's...
.
.
.
.
.truck battery :lol:
 
i loved talking to you guys for the short time i was able to. i hate when work interferes with my socializing...

It was sooooo wonderful talking to you and you were sorely missed. We gotta work on getting you here gull! :wub:

OMG! I don't even know where to start! We are all sooooooo very blessed....that is all I can say! For those of you that came to the brunch at our house....thanks for helping us break it in right. That is what homes are for.

Chef Afunn....what an incredible brunch. The food was fabulous and you made it seem all so effortless.

I must have that SoWal Wench Bunch Brunch picture!!! I need to frame it and put it in the house......when anyone asks I can say "Those are my sistahs!":wub:
DD, MANGO & Miss K it breaks my heart y'all are not in there.....Miss K I know where you were.....DD & MANGO, WHERE THE HEL! WERE YOU TWO?!!!

The two hostesses with the mostest. What a team! :clap:Thank you guys so much. My peeps made my month for sure! :wub: Yeah, where were you guys?????? :idontno:

I was on the rooftop deck probably. Ask MANgo and Hoppy. I finally mustered up the nerve to go up there and see that beautiful view.
At least I have a picture from the night before and DD is in that one.

Thanks Afunn for making me my own special pot of grits.

Here's some starter pics for y'all. I have some more.

I know it's hard to see with all this pink.

Are you sure you weren't hiding from the nuclear fallout! :floor::rofl: That was the most I've laughed in ages :lol:

Thanks Biffy Baby!!!!
(your text came in at 1:30 my time...I was sawing some SERIOUS zzzzzzz's!!!)
I can't wait to see as other pics are posted.
RO...figgured you would like Corky's pic! She says she will try on before she buys a new top, next time.... (actually I think she enjoyed the attention.....)

Oh yes, you know how I LOVE having my tatas groped by other women :rofl:

Speaking of cleavage. Corky...... wow, those are some knockers you got there gullfriend. I am sure RO is in cleavage heaven.

I thought you knew about the surgery. :idontno:

:angry: I was not falling down.....but it does explain why I had sand in my crack the next morning......

Likely story. OK, it was the rolling in the sand. ;-) Luv ya!

Just gotta say was absolutely #1 or #2 or tied with the first soirre. It was a great night and theme was right on.

Dune-AH - I still owe you something, gull. PM your address. You promised! I MUST get rid of it. Biff was HORRIFIED :yikes:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top