• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Roadroo

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2007
Seagrove
For sale, 2006 W Uncirculated American Eagle 4 coin set. The set consists of 1x 1oz, 1x 1/2oz, 1x 1/4oz and 1x 1/10oz gold bullion coins. I have bought a few sets last December from the U.S Mint and would like to sell 1 set. This Set has sold out form the mint and is only available from coin dealers or Ebay. This set is trading on Ebay for $1450- $1900 currently. American Gold Eagle gold bullion is the most respected in the industry. Gold has been consistantly growing and is forcasted to continue to increase in value over the year. This is a great investment oppitunity to add to your portfolio. Today gold was trading for $755 per ounce. Do some research on gold prices since last year and see its performance. Asking $1450. Please contact me for further infomation.

nathanthebanker

Beach Lover
Jan 19, 2007
we will see $1000/ounce gold very soon. another rate cut and it will be there. The government is killing our dollar and do not care. BTW, gold closed at $763.60/ounce on friday.

gold.gif

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
we will see $1000/ounce gold very soon. another rate cut and it will be there. The government is killing our dollar and do not care. BTW, gold closed at $763.60/ounce on friday.

Holiday Tip from "The Martha:" Come Christmas time, shredded U.S. dollars will make cheap, plentyful packing material for shipping those lead-laced Chinese toys to the grandkids.

Roadroo

Beach Lover
Oct 9, 2007
Seagrove

gold.gif

$1000 an ounce would be fantastic.:yikes: I have watched it climb since last year. It has amazed me, how much it has increased over the last 5 years. I do not seen any thing else out there with such a low risk/ high return for your money. If there is I would love to know!!!!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Smiling Joe, The 4 coin set weighs 57.539 grams / 1.849 troy ounce. The current 2007 -4 coin set is retailing for $1559.95 from the U.S Mint. Thanks for your inquiry.:D

Kate would love to receive these for her birthday.:D;-)

nathanthebanker

Beach Lover
Jan 19, 2007
nathanthebanker, thanks for the live chart. Now I can kill 2 birds with one stone.:D

no problem, as you can see, it keeps going up :) once it breaks resistance of $800/ounce then this will really fly. Major resistance at $800/ounce though. Hope this helps.

Disclaimer: Of course this isn't any type of investment advise or a buy or sell recommendation, invest at your own risk.