• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
apparently, one of my dogs like to cruch on uncooked pasta. I came home today, and four boxes of pasta were on his dog bed, two of which were opened and scattered about his bed. The other two packages just covered in slobber.

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
apparently, one of my dogs like to cruch on uncooked pasta. I came home today, and four boxes of pasta were on his dog bed, two of which were opened and scattered about his bed. The other two packages just covered in slobber.

Oh I love it when my dogs are bad, shows personality. Our lab ate a 1/2 pound of chocolate/peanut butter fudge once. Just popped up on the counter and got it like it was all his. I was so worried it was going to make him sick, but it didn't.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

:rotfl:...Shooter raids jfunn's pantry all the time.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
:rotfl:...Shooter raids jfunn's pantry all the time.
These packages of pasta were on the counter, and my dogs never climb on the counter. Scratch that, they "usually" don't. I gave him the disciplined look when I saw what he did, but I laughed the whole time while cleaning up the pasta. Now he is trying to type on my keyboard. He is a funny dog.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Use shrimp, if possible? ;-)

It's this vegetarian deal coming to visit for Thanksgiving...I'll just make it for Mr. K and myself and add all the ham I want! :clap: :wave:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
A VERY simple apperizer
1 can butter me not biscuits
1 stck butter
4 ozs blue cheese

melt the butter & blue cheese...whisking to incorporate
cut the biscuits into quarters
I use mini muffin pans for this, but you can use a cookie sheet
spray the muffin pans or cookie sheet with pam, place the biscuits on the pan or in the muffin tins. Spoon some of the blue cheese mixture on top and bake 350 for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve immediately. These freeze VERY well after baking and can be rebaked to heat them up. Even if you don't like blue cheese...these biscuits are amazing!
I think I have posted this recipe before...but it is worth posting again! A great appetizer to have in the freezer this time of year!

thanks for this recipe. your mom told me about this one long ago, but she said use gorgonzola - my favorite!!! I've always wanted to make these, and I will this holiday!!!

:wave: